Who is your celebrity twin?

Options
124»

Replies

• Emedina1987
    Emedina1987 Posts: 41
    Options
    I get Sandra bullock a lot and I used to get Jordana Brewster a lot when I was younger
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    When I was in my mid to late 20's I got Mira Sorvino a lot, or Anne Hathaway (even though she had long hair and was younger and a zillion times smaller than me)

Then I got Liza Minnelli WEEKLY for years. I even had people who didn't speak English coming up to communicate "Liza Minnelli" to me and touching my face, seriously.

Now I frequently get Anne Hathaway again. I do NOT see it, aside from our coloring being similar, she's got short hair now, and I am quite smiley and animated...I don't look like her but I think it's more of a facial expressions thing that people pick up on.

An ex boyfriend told me I looked like Moon Unit Zappa, googled that and have to say it's the most accurate.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I get Julia Stiles quite often.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    For some reason I've had more than one person tell me Forrest Whitaker I don't see it.
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    jeff gordon lol

used to do a look a like when i was younger

free food free tickets to the races $$$$$ the whole 9
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I've been told Brie Bella...

brie-bella.jpg

or Nikki Bella.....

download1.jpg

or a mix of the Bella twins...

02_40_bellas_001_REVEAL.jpg

images-1.jpg
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    When I had red hair Scarlett Johansson especially after the avengers came out, though imo that all had to do with the hair. When more natural/blonde I've been told multiple times Jenny McCarthy which I don't really agree with either, I guess I just think I look like me....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    probably rob zombie
  • WaKay
    WaKay Posts: 314
    Options
    Frequently told Rosanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell. Not sure if that's a compliment or accusation?
  • Aussie_in_PA
    Aussie_in_PA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I get Jason Statham, but not sure i agree
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I get Sara Rue alot
  • WilhelmCF
    WilhelmCF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Martin Sheen
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    I have gotten Kristen Bell MOST often. I've even walked into a drug store and the clerk was like, "EYOOOOOO VERONICA MARS IN THE HOUSEEEEEEE!!!" lol

Also, Brittany Daniel a few times.
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've never been told anyone in particular. Once in high school a girl told me I looked like 'the girl from adventures in babysitting'. I'm not sure if she meant Elisabeth Shue or the little girl who wears the funny hat? lol. Not sure. I guess I look like me...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Kristen Bell MOST often. I've even walked into a drug store and the clerk was like, "EYOOOOOO VERONICA MARS IN THE HOUSEEEEEEE!!!" lol

Also, Brittany Daniel a few times.

Wow...totally see both of those for you. In fact I now realize that you have looked very familiar to me on these forums because of the Kristen Bell resemblance!! Cool.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Vienna from that season of the bachelor

not that she's a real celebrity.

But strangers told me how alike we looked.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like the dude with glasses from "The Hills Have Eyes".
    I decided not to inquire whether they meant the human or the mutant. Sometimes it's best not to know.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Margaret Thatcher.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I've been told I look like the dude with glasses from "The Hills Have Eyes".
    I decided not to inquire whether they meant the human or the mutant. Sometimes it's best not to know.

hahahaha you are perfect.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've been told Brittany Snow! I don't think I do that much though lol.