Lean Muscle Project?

Just wanted to see if anyone here has heard of the Lean Muscle Project (leanmuscleproject.com)? I keep seeing their ads on facebook and I’m wondering if I should try it. I joined MFP a few days ago because I’ve decided to get serious about losing all the weight I’ve put on over the last ten years, and I think I could use all the help I can get.

I spoke to someone from their site and they were very helpful, and I like the idea of having a trainer to work with regularly, but I just wanted to get other opinions because I think they’re pretty new and I couldn’t find much about them online. Thanks!

Replies

• Nexgear
    Nexgear Posts: 16
    Bumping this once to see if anybody has tried it... If not maybe I'll just sign up and see how it goes.
  • Nexgear
    Nexgear Posts: 16
    Figured I’d update this thread with a review because I actually did end up signing up with Lean Muscle Project about a month ago. So far its been great. At first I was just planning on using MFP to help me lose weight, and I’m sure that wouldve been fine, but I told myself that this would be the last time I made this promise to myself without keeping it and figured I could use all the support I could get.

I’ve been working with Chris Bradford and he’s been really helpful. I had the choice of either doing calorie logging, custom meal plans, or a rule based diet, and since I’m already familiar with food logging I decided to go with that (plus he said it usually gets the best results).

He also created a workout plan for me that I’ve been following very strictly. I’ve been getting stronger every week, seeing some more muscle definition already, and seem to be tighter in my core area.

I also had some questions about how to handle work lunches, which I have a lot of, and wasnt sure how to fit them into my diet. Chris gave me some really good tips. I speak to him a few times per week and he’s always been very good at answering all my questions.

Really proud of myself because as I mentioned in another post here, this is the first time in FOREVER since I’ve gone to the gym so consistently without missing a day.