how much did you lose in your 1st month?

Options
2»

Replies

• arijo7
    arijo7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My first month, I lost 11 pounds.
  • TurquoiseStar
    Options
    I'm in my third week and am close to 16 pounds. To be fair, I drank most of my calories beforehand, and have almost quit drinking Dr. Pepper entirely, so I'm sure that's why it's coming off so quickly.

I used to drink pepsi faithfully, it does help when you stop drinking all of the extra sugar!
  • TurquoiseStar
    Options

Wow!!!
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    10 or 11 pounds (it was 10.2 pounds at my 4-week weigh-in, but I think I've dropped a bit more since). I've only actually been doing this for 30 days. I also may have mis-calculated my activity level a little, as I am dropping a little faster than intended, though some of it is certainly water weight. Once I hit 190 I'm going to try to slow to more like 1 - 1.5 lb a week. I also want to focus more on strength training - I used to be quite strong when I was able to work with a trainer 3x/week, and I rather liked it.

I've definitely lost size, though the tape measure and my clothing disagree about how much (my clothing seems to think it's much more than my tape measure does).
  • keobooks
    keobooks Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's only been 2 weeks but I lost 8 pounds so far. I think much of it has to do with cutting out the sleeve of crackers per day that was adding an extra 500 calories a day and god knows how many grams of sodium. I don't drink soda so I haven't noticed any differences from that.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    in my first month i losted 5 pounds
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    3 pounds