The Numbers Aren't Changing....

Options
Reminders to myself this morning after a no-loss weigh in. (No gain, either)
1. Weight loss in not linear.
2. My jeans are still loosey goosey and that counts for something.
3. I feel awesome.
4. I've got a good plan and I am sticking to it.
5. The scale isn't the only measure of progress.
6. I'm gorgeous no matter what that number says.
7. The greatest thing about this is learning and tweaking the plan.
8. Goals going forward: GYM. I know I am not moving enough.
9. I'm not alone.
10. I can do this.

So if YOU aren't seeing progress like you expected/wanted, just remind yourself, (like I am reminding myself) - something as awesome as changing your life takes hard work, time, and dedication. I can do this. So can you. :)

Replies

• MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    The-Voice.gif
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    All true! Glad to hear that lying scale isn't changing your outlook! You got this!
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good reminder today - thank you! I too am not seeing new numbers - except in my clothes sizes! I have worked too hard for these new muscles to let them fall away to a bad diet. Slow and steady, but mix it up sometimes!
  • sarasteny06
    sarasteny06 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    love.
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    When I think about what IS changing - like my health, outlook, perspectives... you have to call it a win no matter what. :)
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    Good reminder today - thank you! I too am not seeing new numbers - except in my clothes sizes! I have worked too hard for these new muscles to let them fall away to a bad diet. Slow and steady, but mix it up sometimes!

Great plan! Keep at it. :)
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    The scale initially gave me a 2 pound loss this morning, laughed at me, then read "error". I re-did and I was the same as the last two weeks, the little bastid rat fink. It was mocking me.

But, I also have looser clothes, and my tummy's flatter, and I feel great. So I'll chalk that up as a win any day of the week. These reminders are always so nice ....