How do I delete 'foods' in the list on my cel phone ap?

Options
My list is too long and it contains foods I only had once and probably won't eat again.

Replies

• eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i heard you could that also.....but i can't seem to figure it out either.... so i have 4 pages of one time food.... i've eaten over the last 4 months.
  • Bun_Ya
    Bun_Ya Posts: 174
    Options
    How do you do it on a computer, for that matter?
  • stevecollins_88
    Options
    This would be useful, I'm just over a week in and can already see this will get messy
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    wait, what?

Which list? Frequent/Recent foods or food you already ate?
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    wait, what?

Frequent/Recent foods - I don't think you can.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    wait, what?

Ah. Then nope, you can't delete those unless you delete them from your food log, but that would defeat the purpose of logging it.

You can change your default food list to frequent, recent, recipes, etc by clicking "Settings" on the food log page (maybe on the app too, no idea though, only use that on the go). I've found that seeing recent foods is easier/faster to log since I generally eat the same things every day.
  • Bun_Ya
    Bun_Ya Posts: 174
    Options
    wait, what?

Ah. Then nope, you can't delete those
    THANKS OBAMA!
  • KLB325
    KLB325 Posts: 17
    Options
    You can't delete from recent catagory, but in frequent catagory you can delete. App slide finger right to left over item and delete option pops up. Easier on line tho, you can check off multiple items and delete.The change your diary setting, default search tab, change to frequent so it'll only show the items you've kept.