Help

Options
I couldn't face the gym last night so I ate a McFlurry instead.

I'm domed to being fat forever

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    False, you just had a setback. We've all done it...including myself, and I succeeded. You need support and a plan. I'd be happy to be an accountability partner for you. You can contact me anytime.

Allan
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    The McFlurry will doom you the way the Whopper I ate Wednesday for lunch will doom me. Lol!

This is the reason people shouldn't rush weight loss. It is equally important to learn and understand the scientific facts behind weight loss to avoid these panic situations.

Here is a worthwhile read:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    I couldn't face the gym last night so I ate a McFlurry instead.

Why couldn't you go to the gym?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Gotta suck it up buttercup. Even when the gym sounds like the last place in the world you want to be - when you get a good workout in you'll be so glad you went! You'll feel much better than you did after the McFlurry for sure.

Your attitude is the only thing ensuring you'll be fat forever. Change that and you'll be golden. One McFlurry doesn't equal failure. But giving up does.
  • Braincatcher
    Braincatcher Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm domed to being fat forever

You will be if you keep that attitude!

Take a deep breath and start again. The new habits you need won't develop overnight, and one McFlurry won't make or break a lifetime of eating.
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    Your topic says "help" but you don't ask for help. Instead, you publicly shame yourself and let me tell you - that will NOT help you! Everyone has those days when they can't get to the gym, whether it's in their mind or it's a reality. You might not be able to get to the gym, but you can always do some basic exercises at home. Push ups, pull ups, jump squats, you name it. Remember, no matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everybody on the couch. Don't give up. Strive for progress, not perfection.