Focus T25

Options
Hey, I am looking for friends who is Focus T25. I am a couple days in and need support, I also want to give support and friendship!!! <3

Replies

• AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm using T25 I got up to beta 3 weeks into it I think my back started killing me not because of it but because I have a slipped disk. So I took 3 weeks off I just stared alpha over again this past Monday so today is my 4th day. I love it u don't really start loosing wt right away but it starts dropping trust me! How do u like it so far??

I'm trying to loose this baby weight before summer officially starts!!

Alicia
  • tereced
    tereced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I could get involved. I am not able to start until sunday though. If you are interested, let me know
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am almost finished my 2nd week of Focus T25. I also run 3 times a week. Feel free to add me.
  • tribley
    tribley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I help run facebook groups that motivate and challenge others specifically for beachbody products (like p90x, T-25 etc). There are tons of people from different backgrounds doing different workouts and nutrition plans. There are posts and side groups to help with keeping motivated and to ask/answer questions that come up. Let me know if you would like more information!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/28 and just finish week 3 of alpha I also blog about my experiences. Send me a friend request if you want.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tmj4477
  • Melskip5
    Melskip5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered T25 today! I had a baby 4 weeks ago and I CANNOT wait to get this weight off and then some!! What was your weight loss during your first 4 weeks (ladies?)? I can't wait to start!! Friend request me if you need help with motivation!! I'm a good cheerleader! ???? lol