My boobs are shrinking!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've dropped from a C to a B so far, although my bra is starting to fit a little loose again. I love it though! Much less irritating for running and cardio classes, lol :bigsmile:
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Tbh my ideal size is a DD/E which you all seem to think is grotesquely huge lol. I'll be lucky if I shrink to an E tbh -_- great...
  • tsoukalasj
    tsoukalasj Posts: 5
    Options
    PLEASE! I can't wait for my boobs to shrink--waiting for the other stuff to, too. Having gone through menu-pause, I'm not sure what to expect @ age 66...
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Boobs are composed of fat. They're gonna shrink. Life's not fair sometimes.
  • thirteeninches
    thirteeninches Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I never knew other women really cared much about the size of their boobs. I thought that was mostly a guy thing. *shrug*
    You'll have to tell us more about your planet someday.

I guess I must be from the same planet, because I never cared much either. :ohwell:
  • karri82
    karri82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I feel you pain , same problem :sad:
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I never knew other women really cared much about the size of their boobs. I thought that was mostly a guy thing. *shrug*
    You'll have to tell us more about your planet someday.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Lol I was just saying the same things. All 9lbs came off my boobs.
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My wt never used to go from boobs so I had a breast reduction yrs ago. Lost 28lbs 18mths ago and now have to buy padded bras to boost things even though I'm 34DD - being 46 may not help lol, no youthful plumpshessness here :grumble:
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've dropped from a C to a B so far, although my bra is starting to fit a little loose again. I love it though! Much less irritating for running and cardio classes, lol :bigsmile:

SAME!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep... 48 lbs later... went from a DD to a B... I havent been a B since I was 12... and I AM 35!!!!

I am learning to accept it because of all the other wonderful things that are changing in my body too. What I find tricky.. is shopping. Tops I use to look good in.. NOT SO MUCH.. and others I could have never worn look great.

Still waiting for them to get "perky" again... JERKINS FIRMING lotion better help a little bit!!!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I used to be on another weigh loss site and whenever this topic came up some women who had reached their goal would say that the fat redistributed and they got some of their boobs back :wink:
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Pics??

lol lol
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I know its hard on a lot of people, but this is honestly something im looking forward to with the weight loss. my boobs make my back hurt so bad and itd be nice to slim down a lot.
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Back before kids I was a nice 36B but thought I was huge. Ha! Now I'm a 38C but even with 9lbs down I'm noticing my bras fitting oh so much better. I have another 25-30 lbs to go and can't wait to be smaller chested. I wish I was as thin as I was back when I thought I was fat.
  • chantellelouise03
    Options
    I'm taking ainterol pueraria to stop mine shrinking it helped a lot before I actually went up 4 cupsize I would prefer to be a little overweight than lose my boobs.