Anyone else looking to lose 100 lbs?

Options
Hi! I'm 20 years old, and I'm looking to lose 100 lbs. It's not gonna be an easy or fast road, but I'd love to have some support along the way! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MismatchedAlmonds
    MismatchedAlmonds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose approx 100!
  • deannastar
    deannastar Posts: 7
    Options
    I have an initial goal of 115, but I do want to lose a bit more. My incentive is Disneyland in December with my family. I want to go on some rides with my kiddos, and do not want to be embarrassed if I don't fit. Apparently, my main struggle is food cravings, not liking to exercise and overall hunger. Perhaps I am not eating enough, or my body is asking me "WTF!" (lol) But I figure now is the time. I would hate to plan this amazing vacation and not be able to fully enjoy it myself. I have dieted on and off for about 20 years. I need to get this done!
  • millej30
    millej30 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am 24 and have a little over 100 lbs to lose. It didn't go on overnight and it won't come off fast either! But rather than just losing weight I am focusing more on a lifestyle change. I want to be healthy and happy and if skinny comes with that then so be it ;-) Anyone can add me!!
  • madimatchbox
    Options
    20 with 150 to lose! Feel free to add :)
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    23 with 145 lbs to lose. :) Feel free to add me.
  • IAmJustina
    IAmJustina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This girl here needs to lose AT LEAST 100! In need of some actively participating fitness pals, please add!:happy:
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 100 pounds. I'm active on here every day and my diary is open to friends. I'm always looking for more friends for support and motivation!

44916088.png
  • di0517
    di0517 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all, I'll be 42 and need to lose over 100 pounds. My eventual goal is 120 pounds. A couple of weeks ago I received really bad news from my doctor and since then, have been working hard at it. I started with improving my eating. This app is awesome!! As my blood pressure is high, I can easily check sodium levels. And since I'm on the cusp of diabetes, I look at sugar too. Just started exercising this week.

I am a lifetime member of weight watchers, which I attained before kids. And I'm a forever watcher of weight. I, too, have been dieting off and on for 15+ years. This time I plan to do it so it sticks!

For you young'uns out there, do it now!!! It just gets harder.

I would love to part of a support system with you ladies (so far!) so please add me if you want. Would love to see the updates from more "friends"!!!

Diana
  • deannastar
    deannastar Posts: 7
    Options
    I have lost 14 lbs so far. Feels good. I am feeling pretty good these days, it's like my body somewhat (and I say that loosley) to my new food choices. I had some headaches and overall crankiness. But I feel good and I am very proud of myself.
  • trishnottrisha
    trishnottrisha Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 years old and 95 pounds is my approximate weight loss goal. I am almost half way there!... You can do it! Just remember, even if you have a bad day there is always tomorrow! Don't give up!... Good luck to you :)
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 24 (25 in 2 months) and looking to lose 50 odd lbs, know that's a bit less than what you asked for but I'd love to see another person's weight loss journey! Can't have too many supporters!

I'd love adds from anyone, I log on daily so I'm always here :P
  • jennau1
    jennau1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 24, also with 100+ pounds to lose. I've been on MFP on and off, but finally deciding to stick with it! My first step is trying to add some "friends" and get a support group going!! Truly, I think it will make a difference in sticking with it.

Feel free to add!
  • GeekyPixels
    GeekyPixels Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 27 and looking to lose over 100 :) Add me!