Young People in their 20's?

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name's Mary and I just started out, looking for some people my age to connect with so we can all motivate each other! I'm about to graduate college with a degree in textile design and I decided to take sometime to better myself. I just started lifting and I've been trying to fit in exercise where I can. Anyway, add me as a friend or message me to say hi!

Replies

• petitekisses
    petitekisses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Mary! I'm new to using My Fitness Pal, or even a weightloss journey as it is. I've found that connecting with people on instagram is *so* easy. I'm hoping that here will be, too. Anyway. I want to wish you the best of luck on your journey, although, I don't think you'll need it. :)
  • AimeeJayne101
    Options
    Hi Mary.

My name is Aimee. I'm essentially new to My Fitness Pal - I joined over 2 years ago, used it a bit, never logged on again.
    I've always wanted to lose weight, ever since I can remember - even when I WAS skinny (what I wouldn't do to be that size again!).
    I started my own business this year, and am starting college in September - all after exiting an abusive relationship at the end of last year. This year is a year of new beginnings for me. I could really use a pal to help motivate me - I have an addiction to junk food and no self control to refrain from eating it. Maybe if someone can say - hey! don't eat that today, you were doing well yesterday! I can get down this road to a healthier, happier me. I would hope to do the same for you! If you care to chat, please, drop me a line :)
  • midnightlovestory
    Options
    this is my second month and alsi my third attempt at weightloss throw mfp. ive lost 20.7 lbs. and am open to constant contact friends. add me.
  • soirpetrichor
    Options
    Hi Mary!

I'm Cat, 20, new to the community side of My Fitness Pal :) I'm also looking for friends around my age so it'll be great to be friends with you!