fat burners...

Options
Has anybody tried fat burner tablets in addition to diet and exercise?

I have heard they can give a small boost of around 2 pounds over a 1 month period.

What have your experiences been?

My weight loss Is always very slow and interested in anything that I can do for a boost.

I use a Jillian Michaels dvd 5 times per week (different circuit workouts) and a body by vi shake for breakfsst and lunch (I personally just use this as I bought a batch and want to finish it Rather than bin it - so count it into my calories each day)

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Iv used them and didn't find any difference between on or off when it came to weight loss. To me they are a waste of money.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Read the link. Do the work. Learn patience. Experience the results.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

You're welcome.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Magic Bullets ... and snake oil.... Save your money..

Eat Less and Move More - works.

Remember weight loss is often shown to work better as a marathon and not a sprint.
  • lizzys123
    lizzys123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Not worth the untold headaches , the main ingredient is caffeine which is supposed to make you feel more active and get you off your *kitten*. And it does , but it will never ever ever beat pure and natural will power to get on a treadmill or lift heavy ****.
  • RWTBR
    RWTBR Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    There are some that do work very well, but only if you are under your calorie goal! Core Burn from Core Nutritionals is awesome.