Losing my FAT-ginity: #Post 1

Options
Genesis 1: v1 –

In the beginning were bingo wings, no thigh gap but much fat overlap, and much comfort food disguising itself as skin?

Ignore.

So after a morning of stalking Tumblr beauties, seeing the benefits of squatting (dammit I should have stuck to my squatting challenge 6 months ago!), and listening to Jay Z ft. Beyoncé – On the run Part 2; I have decided to document my weight loss journey.

Not because I want to publically humiliate myself, (I do this almost every other day already!) but because I cannot afford liposuction. Well, I can but it will be a massive chunk of my monthly pay and I have rent to pay, plus things to buy at Zara.

Now, I have never been one to measure myself or place my feet on a cruel scale shows me ridiculous double figures. I simply control my weight by making sure I never exceed the “L” size in Zara.

However, that is a silly way to live life and I strongly advise against it. Otherwise, the moment when you fit into a size bigger and cry your eyes out in the changing room – you'll realise how pathetic you are.

I personally want a healthy life and am no longer obsessed with getting a beach body in 60 days with insanity. I truly want to change my lifestyle and of course physical appearance. This revelation came to me on a hospital bed after being sick for six weeks. I realised that after 2 weeks of not eating solid food that I was literally shoving everything and anything into my mouth. Please erase all dirty thoughts.

There is something attractive and almost wise about looking after you. Dammit I want to be both attractive and wise!

So this is what is underneath my wrap dress. I know, I know, but it is honestly kebabs, Chinese food and some other naughty stuff.
Click here to see the images: www.fatginity.tumblr.com/

Replies

• PAGincroyable
    PAGincroyable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    FATfacts: #1
    Height: 5’3
    Current size: UK: 14/16 — US: 10/12 — EU: 42/44
    Current weight: 182 pounds.
    Goal weight: 140 pounds or (<).
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You can do this :smile:
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ditto! You can do it!
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This was probably the most entertaining intro I have read in months! Off to stalk your tumblr, it'll be a nice change from my daily mean girls gif / bone artist user stalkings.