Starting T25

Options
So... I will be getting T25 in the mail this week and was wondering what kind of results people have gotten from completing the program. Also, any pointers or tips would be great as well!! :happy: Thanks!

Replies

• sizco18
    sizco18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. i've heard great reviews for people with only 25 minutes instead of a hour to work out!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Lost 30lbs with it. pictures on profile :-)
  • lharrop1669
    lharrop1669 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I start my 4th week tomorrow. Its good, but tough. The main thing that my coaches have told me was to make sure that I concentrate more on my form than on keeping up with the main group. I do some of the modifications when needed. There is a person, Talia, who does the modified version of the moves. Don't be afraid to do them if you need to. You still break a sweat.
    After 25 minutes, I am literally dripping! I love the way that I feel for the rest of the day!
    You will love it!
    I was in the gym, being measured by my former trainer, and he was amazed at the results that I was getting at home. I need to lose about 20-25lbs and sticking with this, I will get there.
    Its not easy, but for 25 minutes, you can do it!
  • tropicaltiger
    tropicaltiger Posts: 254
    Options
    I lost weight and inches doing it-I have pics on my pofile-it is hard but worth it-its 25 minutes a day-then on Friday its 60 minutes-but I diffently lost inches doing it
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 5 tomorrow. T25 is awesome. You'll love it. You can add me as a friend if you like. Have fun. Let me know how you enjoy it. When it gets tough just remind yourself it's only 25 minutes and push on. They have a lower impact to follow for when you need a break if you have to. You can do it easy. I have a bad ankle so when I have to I do moderation but I try to go as long as I can because I want to get as much out of it as I can. But even doing moderation you are going to be sweating. Awesome work out.
    Teambeachbody.com also has several groups for beachbody workout forums. They have coaches that support you and everything. I have found friends on both sites. Both very supportive. :smile:
  • tikkij
    tikkij Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow (I guess technically today), too! I'm really excited :happy: