Focusing on me for a change

Options
During 2009 I was unemployed and started working out every day with my boyfriend (he's a personal trainer). In that 13 months I lost a LOT of weight but mostly inches and fat and I became much leaner. Then I started working in January 2010 and in 9 months gained all of the weight I had lost the previous year, PLUS some. (About 30 lbs total..OUCH!) My work schedule, travel schedule, stress level, home life, school work, etc all seemed to take on a priority in my life.

Two months ago I decided to focus on ME again. I joined Weight Watchers online and lost 10 lbs. While I don't have the time to workout like I did before (6-7days per week), I do get into the gym at least 3 times a week. A friend told me about this site and the price certainly sounded right. :happy: I like what I see so far!

Replies

• eileenfinn04
    eileenfinn04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is great! The best way for positive weight loss is to do it for yourself. It's easy to say we want to lose weight for a spouse or partner or family. It's hard to look at ourselves and decide to change for the right reasons. Good luck on your weight loss. This site is the best I've encountered. People are always willing to encourage and support us. Keep up the good work.