Options
Hi,
I started on fitness pal three days ago, and so far I am loving it! I have tried many diets and counted thousands of points but I was never very successful. I am hoping and I believe that the tried and true method of input vs output will allow me to succeed this time. I have a goal of 60 pounds to lose so I think I'll be on this forum for awhile and I will welcome any and all support and suggestions everyone has to offer. :smile:

Replies

• runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and check out all the posts. Lots of info...just take some of it with a grain of sea salt.:laugh: (Some people don't know what they're talking about)
  • VeronicaManuel
    VeronicaManuel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I agree with runningneo...I have seen it all to often. Good luck! It's fun on here!
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Good Luck. I love it especially after i started adding friends. i feel like i will disappoint them if i go over. and seeing how many pounds i should drop and do drop really helps me out. i do agree to, some advice is good, but some just makes you think:huh: .........:wink::laugh:
  • ACourage
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm relatively new too and loving it! Add me if you would like.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck in your journey. We are all here for the same reason, so we all need support. Feel free to add me as a friend. ANd again, good luck.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and need to lose 40 pounds.
    Good Luck to you!