Challenge/Accountability Group Start 5/19

Options

Replies

• lwaltersa
    lwaltersa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. I'd like to join as well.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    in
  • egirlcat207
    egirlcat207 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need more than just me for motivation :)
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I've been working on my weight loss for about 70 days now and have lost about 21 lbs. but would love to join your group to keep me motivated even more. I log daily and interact with friends, I could even post on my wall to send people to the group, depending on how big you wanted it to get or keep it small, maybe just tell a few of my closer MFP pals.
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm under a lot of stress and have been stress eating all week :( I need a swift kick in the pants so this isn't the start to a bad downward spiral!!!!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Thx :)
  • amystika
    amystika Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined MFP and this sounds like a great way to keep myself going. Please add me as well.^^
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I log in daily but have a problem with exercising consistently. I hope a group would spur me on to do that! I have moved my rowing machine downstairs to try and get me motivated.....lets do this! :happy:
  • grazer432
    grazer432 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
    I've been good with logging daily but I'd love some more accountability, especially when it comes to exercise.
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Just re-joined the site today so it would be good to have something to keep me focused. Thanks
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm in!!!! This would be a great place to make a goal and get some support. Good luck everyone.
  • dropb77
    dropb77 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of this
  • humble64
    humble64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i'm in. I need to get on my A game ;-)
  • avedagirl5
    avedagirl5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hopefully its not too late. Please add me to the group.
  • jennylaho75
    jennylaho75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love to join if there's still room! I've been decent at logging the past four weeks (just rejoined MFP) but cannot get past this plateau i'm on. Frustrated. Need some support! Thanks!
  • bassettmama
    bassettmama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too if you're still adding folks. I got off tracking for a couple months (did a Whole30, went on vacation, etc.) and am trying to get back into the groove and more accountable.
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I decided last night it was time to get back on track. I prepped all my food to start fresh Monday and plan on eating clean and working out faithfully until I shed the 15lbs I gained over the last year. I started MFP (again) today to help me reach my goal and I saw your group and well it fits perfectly in my timeline.
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • knugal
    knugal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am starting today.
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group started with two goals last week on my own for 21 days. Higher chance for success with support from a group.