looking for friends who can motivate me because i have none.

Options
I am struggling to get motivation on here with little friends, I am looking for people who do MFP pretty much everyday counting cals and fancy losing 2lbs a week with me, need to lose 39.2 lbs.

Replies

• Lykapal
    Lykapal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP, but have been using a different log for months. I switched to MFP because of the fitbit support. I'm going to be logging daily and would love some support as well. :flowerforyou:
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Have no fear ladies I've been mfp for a while and I'm at a stand still and need motivation and support. so feel free to add me.
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Elesha3farham feel free to add me as a friend, or send me a request. I am here EVERYDAY. Welcome aboard and good luck.
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I log everyday :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I am struggling to get motivation on here with little friends, I am looking for people who do MFP pretty much everyday counting cals and fancy losing 2lbs a week with me, need to lose 39.2 lbs.

Welcome. Your ticker says you need to lose 179 lbs? I was going to suggest that you may not lose 2 lbs a week if all you needed to lose was less than 40 lbs, but seeing your ticker number changes that. If you do indeed need to lose the 179, then the first 40 should come off fairly easily. Just log everything you eat, accurately measuring and weighing, and do it again the next day. Before you know it, the weight will be coming off. Consistency and patience!
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I got the name wrong, but I meant Elesha3herfam. I would love to be your friend and offer my support to get you motivated.
  • Mansfieldmama
    Mansfieldmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I am new here but I do plan to log in daily I need it! I have about 80 more lbs to lose. Sending friend request.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new but would love some more friends for support! I'm just starting my second week so we are not to far apart! :)
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new people here, any of you are welcome to add me as well. I am on here every day and my diary is open. My friends and I are regularly motivating and supporting each other
  • _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi :flowerforyou: I've been here for a while, I log everyday, would love a few more friends so feel free to add me too x
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am not new here...but newly returning. I would love it if I had some new friends to help motivate me and keep me going. Anyone who can do that, please add me! Thanks!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Let's go!!!! Add me! I got you.........