21 day fix

Options
Starting the 21 day fix for fun tomorrow- anyone else currently doing it?

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    What happens on Day 22? It is generally unwise to try temporary solutions, especially those that are extreme and deprivational. Better to start doing something that you can easily continue every day into the distant future.
  • swesthoelterstubbs1
    Options
    I've heard some good things about the program!! I want to do it when I can. I've heard people doing it like for 4 months and have awesome results!!
  • albrown83
    albrown83 Posts: 13
    Options
    I've completed 1 round of the 21 day fix. It opens your eyes on your portions and definitely educates you. I lost 6 lbs with it and gained knowledge on how to move forward. I was eating WAY more fruits than veggies LOL. THe containers were great and everything is super easy to understand and use. The workouts were pretty good too... I felt sore after them. Stick with it and take it all in. :) Good luck!
  • heatherz104
    heatherz104 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SherryTeach, 21 day fix is more of an exercise program then a crash diet, although I'm sure they send you some sample meal plans since its a beachbody program. I think they do give you some food containers so you can portion control your recommended foods like fruits, veggies, proteins, etc. So after the 21 days, you can either do it again, or choose another workout to continue with, etc. I have not done the program, but I own one beachbody program (turbofire) and I think overall, they can be a great asset to help people lose weight and get healthier.
  • mmichellea
    mmichellea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What is this