Bikini Body Mommy 2.0

Options
Hello all,

I am going to be starting my second round of Bikini Body Mommy 3 month workout challenge. I did it last time, but wasn't maintaining a healthy diet so I only was able to maintain my current weight :(. This time I am determined to make a change by eating healthy and doing her workouts. I don't know if any of you already do her challenges, but I find her to be extremely motivating. I follow her workouts through facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BikiniBodyMommy?hc_location=timeline or if you want to find out more about her and get pumped by checking out this site: http://bikinibodymommy.com/2014/04/28/bikini-body-mommy-challenge-2-0-the-facts/

Her workouts are completely free to follow, hence why I love them so much :) AIso, I'm not a mommy yet, but I don't think that should really matter. What I was really hoping from this post, was to see if anyone would be interested in doing this challenge along with me? I live abroad in China and would love to have some accountability partners to help motivate me to give these next 3 months my all! Anyone interested??

Replies

• kimacarlile
    Options
    I just started this challenge today. If you want to send me a friendship request, we can be accountability partners.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting this challenge today! An accountability partner would be great since none of my friends in real life are interested.
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing it starting today!
  • adriennem78
    adriennem78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the challenge today too! I would love some friends to keep me motivated. I made it to day 25 on the last challenge and hoping to complete the full 90 days this time!
  • jawgrants
    jawgrants Posts: 1
    Options
    Ohh! I just saw this! Looks pretty easy. 20 minutes a day easy and not an hour of my day easy. LOL! Good luck, ladies!!
  • nisray
    nisray Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I started 2.0 today and this is my first time. I could definitely use an accountability partner too!
  • Jaimeb765
    Jaimeb765 Posts: 18
    Options
    Started this yesterday. Hoping that I will stick with it. I love that it is a short but good workout. Being a busy mom it is hard to fit in gym time . I love that I can just do when my daughter is napping or even when she is there with me. Good luck.
  • mjlundquist
    mjlundquist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also started the challenge yesterday. Along with a run yesterday morning, and then the strength workouts, my legs were killing me this morning! But I persevered and found a time when I could do the HIIT workouts today. Hoping that I can really see a difference (weight loss, toner, and even feeling better) when these three months are gone! :)
  • milbrown7
    milbrown7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and can tell it's working. Never thought such a quick workout could make me sore! I'm gonna keep it up! Anyone know the best way to calculate calories burned for this sort of workout?
  • SSpeakes
    SSpeakes Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started this last Monday. Couldn't finish the last session because I had Achilles tendon surgery. I'm having to modify some of the moves (no jumping!!!) but I'm back in it this session. I'll be having Achilles tendon surgery on my other foot in a month or so, but I'm sticking with BBM as long as I can.
  • trishpsl
    trishpsl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this challenge tomorrow 5/20. I could use the motivation as well.
  • sh738
    sh738 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard of her/this before I saw this post, started it yesterday, sore today! really enjoyed it, I'll do it with you :)
  • sunnyfleur2014
    Options
    Oh man, I just found this thread. I started this Tuesday and I am soooo feeling the burn from the first day. I hope I see results! I've already changed my diet and started exercising more than ever. I'm feeling great and have a positive outlook on what's to come.

Does anyone have any rough idea of calories burned in a session? I don't have a HRM to estimate :/
  • shubec85
    shubec85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just did the fitness test (which was Day 1 of the last challenge) as well as Day 1 of the 2.0. Today is also my arms day so I am going to do my arm workout from the Tone It Up girls!
    How would I record the Challenge??
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone created a group for check ins and support. If not, should we start one? Anyone else out there still doing it, or looking to start again?
  • boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am doing it, I am on Day 21 today. I don't see any groups for it on here. I am part of a group on facebook.
  • delosgirl
    delosgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on do 45 on the 1.0 I weighed in today and I went up 2 lbs :( but it's muscle I'm gin in so... but I want to know how many Calories I actually burn during the workouts
  • gkrishna1
    gkrishna1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    delosgirl, I completed T25, but I gained 3 lbs. However I fit well in to my clothes. I am taking up Bikinibodymommy 3.0 starting today. Can I send you a friend request to keep me accountable?