Guess what

Options

Replies

• karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    All I'm saying is, this doesn't belong in motivation and support. It's about a shirt for God's sake.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Thenoleaf because people will be inspired and motivated by my beautiful shirt.

tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I could try to reach my goal sooner rather than later so that I can buy the right size, otherwise, if I buy some stuff before I lost my weight, then I will have to replace my shirts.
    I find this thread immensely motivating. And BrightCrystal is right - I had no idea that D &G was selling such a nice shirt. In fact, I may just run to a store on the way from my workout, and get one.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Da *kitten* is going on
  • Mrsbeale11
    Mrsbeale11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I could try to reach my goal sooner rather than later so that I can buy the right size, otherwise, if I buy some stuff before I lost my weight, then I will have to replace my shirts.
    I find this thread immensely motivating. And BrightCrystal is right - I had no idea that D &G was selling such a nice shirt. In fact, I may just run to a store on the way from my workout, and get one.
    Could you possibly buy two and send one to me.... BS I mean BC has such great taste....
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    In for the fashion analysis. Love this girl.

Pretty much this.
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh now, let's not be snarky, it's the OP's interests. They may not be the same as yours or mine, but they're important to her. If you don't like it, go read another post. Can't say I give two hoots about fashion myself, but it's nice to see someone so animated about what makes them happy :) I imagine how you feel about that shirt is how I feel about cheesecake, lol.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    All I'm saying is, this doesn't belong in motivation and support. It's about a shirt for God's sake.

Honey - it DOES motivate people BIG TIME. First of all it inspires them and makes their day when I turn them on to the fact that such beautiful things exist. They may have had other things on their mind and have not checked the Dolce and Gabbana website lately, so they did not realise that D&G was selling such a nice shirt. Also if they are trying to lose weight they can be motivated like, I could try to reach my goal sooner rather than later so that I can buy the right size, otherwise, if I buy some stuff before I lost my weight, then I will have to replace my shirts. Even though I need to lose weight I am wearing a size 0 generally and in this case a size 2 which is an Italian designer size 38 so fortunately I do not have that problem.

I literally cried I laughed so hard when I read this. It inspires us because you tell us that such beautiful things exist? I just . . . I can't even.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Your shirt makes my bank account cry.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Guess what today I received my beautiful D&G blouse. This is the moment that we have all been waiting for. I will take a photo of it when my dad leaves the house (otherwise he'll be like OMG why are you taking a picture of it) and I will share it with you all. It fits perfectly, looks so classy and the fabric (crepe de chine silk) is absolutely marvelous.

I didn't even KNOW this was the moment we were all waiting for.

I don't even feel PREPARED.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Guess what today I received my beautiful D&G blouse. This is the moment that we have all been waiting for. I will take a photo of it when my dad leaves the house (otherwise he'll be like OMG why are you taking a picture of it) and I will share it with you all. It fits perfectly, looks so classy and the fabric (crepe de chine silk) is absolutely marvelous.

If you follow her blog, she received the bouse 6 days ago, so I had those days to prepare.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

Yes. She'll be wearing it to a wine tasting along with Dolce fragrance and beige matte nail polish. Her beagle will be accompanying her to this event. It takes place abroad. She does not drink alcohol but will instead be networking, rubbing elbows and enjoying the company of a well heeled crowd.

We can't wait 'til she tells us more about it!

I have so much to learn.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I'll wait for her to donate it at the thrift store.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Yes. She'll be wearing it to a wine tasting along with Dolce fragrance and beige matte nail polish. Her beagle will be accompanying her to this event. It takes place abroad. She does not drink alcohol but will instead be networking, rubbing elbows and enjoying the company of a well heeled crowd.

We can't wait 'til she tells us more about it!

I have so much to learn.

My feeling is that since it's also kind of sheer, so if you wore it with some black skinny jeans under it, you'd see where they begin. That's such a nice touch.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Good grief. OP is a bit of a train wreck with her posts on the Saga of the Shirt. Seriously, honey, save it for Facebook.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    PIXECT_20140511033740_1.jpg

Or to see it close up: http://postimg.org/image/rjjebadvh/

This blouse has changed my life in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. Tomorrow the sun will definitely shine brighter and the birds will sing a lil sweeter