Ahhhhh it's Monday :)

Options
Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I've lost 38 lbs so far. I went off my diet for about a week and a half to 2 weeks. I'm not proud of my choices during that time at all . Finally got enough willpower to get back off the junk train and back on the healthy track yet again...I hate the struggle your body puts you through when making a positive change ya know. So anyways I just wanted to wish you all a very happy, healthy and body fat shedding week :-).

Replies

• d3m1urge
    d3m1urge Posts: 38
    Options
    Cheers. Enjoy your week
  • wuany
    wuany Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been off track for a while. I finally told my husband to throw away the chips and dip this morning while I was at work so I wouldn't be tempted to get back in them when I get home. I like the purple rose :)
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 38lbs so far! Have a good week :flowerforyou:
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! My advice, though, would be to allow yourself some "junk" from time to time, if you really like it, but make it fit into your calories. When I have chips or chocolate, I measure out the amount I plan to eat, then put the rest away. It's a great exercise in portion control. And it has helped me learn how much I can take when I'm at a party or somewhere else where there's a lot of food.
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was treating myself once in awhile and was doing great. Then evil Easter came and I thought I had enough self control but didn't make it. Ever since then I'd been teetering on and off. And the last 2 weeks I have been eating junk like crazy. But time to get back on and lose some more weight. Having junk in the house is dangerous, especially if you are like me and have weak will power. :-). I will never fully give up, I will try and try again till I get it right. Hope you all bust some lbs this week :-)