Looking for maintaining buddy

Options
I started on my weight loss journey back in December of 2007. I saw a weight loss doctor, and lost with REALLY HARD work and dedication along with help from prescibed phentermine, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I was 175lbs and am currently 130lbs. I went from a size 16/17 dress pant to a 6/8. I had that terrible huge tummy that made me look like I was 7 months pregnant, even worse people asked me if I was all the time. I was so depressed. I sat and thought about not being fat all the time. In November I quit my cruddy job and took another where I am so happy and heard about this woman who was on a program with her doctor. I made an appointment that day, and haven't looked back since. I stopped taking the phentermine months ago and have been able to maintain my current weight of 130 with 1200 a day calorie restriction and healthy eating. I am trying to incorporate some exercise, even though I think it is the devil. I think this site is just plain awesome, and wondered if there was anyone else trying to just trying to maintain now. I am so glad to be here!!

Replies

• hopetokeepitoff
    Options
    I started on my weight loss journey back in December of 2007. I saw a weight loss doctor, and lost with REALLY HARD work and dedication along with help from prescibed phentermine, I lost a total of 45 lbs. I was 175lbs and am currently 130lbs. I went from a size 16/17 dress pant to a 6/8. I had that terrible huge tummy that made me look like I was 7 months pregnant, even worse people asked me if I was all the time. I was so depressed. I sat and thought about not being fat all the time. In November I quit my cruddy job and took another where I am so happy and heard about this woman who was on a program with her doctor. I made an appointment that day, and haven't looked back since. I stopped taking the phentermine months ago and have been able to maintain my current weight of 130 with 1200 a day calorie restriction and healthy eating. I am trying to incorporate some exercise, even though I think it is the devil. I think this site is just plain awesome, and wondered if there was anyone else trying to just trying to maintain now. I am so glad to be here!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Me me me me :)

I started loosing weight on my own and was in the 170's
    I came to this site in Jan and was 157...I'm now 128-129 and have been working to maintain since May
    I try to burn roughly 300 cals a day and eat about 2000 cals

I try NOT to over-analyze everything but still log what I eat daily and weigh in ONCE per week...every Wed am

Kim