Bootcamp.

Options
Hey everyone :)

Does anyone else participate in a Bootcamp style program? I know it's becoming pretty popular in various towns. We workout three times a week with our Bootcamp instructor(and have homework for the other four days) but I can't seem to figure out how to track my exercise on MFP. We do so much in one hour that I don't know what to call it in the database on here. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about or has a method of logging it I'd really love to know. Thank you!

Replies

• howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I uses Bootcamp DVDs (Tae Bo, Turbo Jam, Kettle WorX, Hip Hop Abs just to name a few), I uses Circuit Training for workouts that isn't listed in the database.

you can google "circuit training" if you want a better definition of it, that was what I did and felt that some of the workouts I did fell into that.

I hope that this helps.....
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I am starting bootcamp and go for my first assessment tomorrow (measurements, etc). I bought a Polar HRM so I will know exactly how many cals I burn and will be entering it as Bootcamp (I will create the exercise in my exercise tab- much like you can do with your own food in the database) and just fill in the cals burned based on my hrm. It is the most accurate way of telling. Hope this helps!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you both. I think I'm going to invest in a Polar HRM as well.