Supportive Friends Needed!

Options
KyleeGomez19
KyleeGomez19 Posts: 12 Member
So, I'm not new to MFP. I was successful at losing 53lbs under an old username on this site, thought I was done with it, then magically gained 20lbs back. So I've come to realize I need to stick with MFP to remain successful. There's only one problem. I have no more friends on here since I've started fresh again, and I have issues remembering to log in and track my food and exercise. I'm looking for more friends that can help me stay accountable and bug me if I forget to log in. I've got about 15 more pounds to lose and I could use all the help and support I can get!

Thanks!
Kylee

Replies

• speechpathy
    Options
    You can count me in! I have about 35 lbs to lose and am starting over. I am doing my best to log in everyday, but usually put the dinner food in the log the next morning. I am trying to exercise a bit more and watch my portion control. I love this site and it worked for me in the past. My son is getting married summer of 2015 and my first son got married last fall. Looking back over the pics, I don't want to look like that again for the next wedding. It is time to get back in control. We can do this!
  • emiliageorgiana
    emiliageorgiana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am logging in every day! :) I started this last year but after 2 weeks I gave up, now I started again and somehow it looks easier for me although I get stressed when I start adding the calories. I hope this time I will make it. My role model is my husband who in 2 months succeeded to drop 22 lbs. . This happened last year and he is still in very good shape. I need to keep it up for two months because I need to loose around 20 lbs. I am new on this so can you tell me how can I bug you so you will not forget? ;)) Good luck to everybody! :)
  • sair1988
    sair1988 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me kylee....would love to help sair1988 :) x
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too, mainly for the same reason. I'm currently 142lbs and looking to get to around 9 stone (126lb).
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are more that welcome to add me. I try to log in every day and keep a log of foods it seems to focus my mind or stop me going haywire :smile:
  • KyleeGomez19
    KyleeGomez19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your posts! I've sent friend requests to those of you that haven't already requested me. Lets do this!
  • jungkookie147
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty new here but am more than happy to offer all the support I can. Congrats on your original weight loss, by the way. I am sure you'll be there in no time!
  • bandxgeek13
    bandxgeek13 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in this thing for the long haul (have 60 more lbs to lose and KEEP OFF) and I try my best to log every day! :)
  • Knight1947
    Knight1947 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kylee,
    You might find it helpful to keep a computer, IPad, or laptop near where you eat, and make it a practice to log in right after, and sometimes BEFORE you eat. If yo log yor food before yo eat, yo know whether it will still fit within the guidelines you set for yourself in terms of calories, and nutrients. I have the hardest time staying below my sodium level goal, and above my protein goal.

Keith
  • kahlstie
    kahlstie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kylee. I am 10 days new to this site and have a long way to go but I am happy to offer whatever support and encouragement I can along the way. Be well!
  • dynamoslim
    dynamoslim Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me too! This is my second time on here and I've lost ~ 16 lbs so far. I was not nearly as successful the first time around.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can all add me, I've been here for 75 days now and Iog and comment daily. I do prefer people who have a viewable food diary though. I'm 39, vegetarian and on 1200 cals.