No clothes that fit!

Options
After reading the post re the above, I had an idea..........

As we are all trying to loose the pounds and are of all shapes and sizes, and hopefully having clothes in our wardrobes that are too big for us, how about having a clothes thread where people can put there "too big" clothes on (along with maybe a photo) and other people might be able to make use of them for a while to help them out on their journey till they reach their goal. It would help peeps out financially and solve the problem of what to do with the "too big" clothes that are just too good to throw out.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• ckbutler
    ckbutler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really think this is a great idea! I just gave 2 bags of too large sweaters and pants to my mother while visting at Christmas. She was so thankful for them! How would this work?

1153361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I often use freecycle to let go of my too big clothes. Lots of other folks in my area do too. Might be worth checking your local one. :)
  • carolyne2
    carolyne2 Posts: 109
    Options
    I really think this is a great idea! I just gave 2 bags of too large sweaters and pants to my mother while visting at Christmas. She was so thankful for them! How would this work?

1153361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I don't think it would be too complicated to opperate a system, Maybe a sticky for clothes would be needed, then just post what you have to get rid of with maybe a photo and breif description with size colour etc. If anyone wants the goods they could message you with private details for delivery etc and the receiver could be informed of the postage costs involved, as I think it would be only too fare for the receiver to pay postage for the goods, unless the sender is happy to pay the cost.

Seems an easy system that would help many people out.