Any Alli Success Stories here?

Options
Does anyone here have any success stories from using the Alli medication?

Replies

• Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It helped me lose 25 lbs after having my daughter. but once I got to the point where I wasn't considered "overweight" I couldn't lose anymore pounds so I stopped taking it.
  • granitegirl
    Options
    I just started taking it this week. I am hoping between that and following a better, low fat diet, it will aid in the weight loss.
  • PokenStick
    Options
    It worked for my wife, it wasn't something she wanted to stay on in the long term, but it help drop her a few pounds to start out.

I tried to myself for a month and didn't experience ANY ill effects. I was a bit disappointed and felt like I wasted my money. Granted I didn't really WANT to see any effects, I wanted to know it was at least doing something.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I took it a few months ago...when i was really serious about losing weight....did everything I was supposed to....had NO effect what so ever....felt like i wasted my money...still have half the bottle left.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I tried it...and HATED IT! It gave me the trots :) and oily gas...I ruined some pants! Was not a fan of it. But...good luck if you try it! Maybe they changed the formula since I tried it, I used it about 4 years ago...or longer.