Disgusting dirty food!

Options
k_nicole87
k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
What are your favorite nasty dirty foods that other people would find utterly repulsive?

Mine are Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries and gas station pizza.

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Buffet bar Chinese food, lol.

I enjoy eating arm-hair, boogers from kids who pick their nose, and urine / feces from people who don't wash their hands.

That's "DIRTY" food to me.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    well I personally like texas bread and butter jalepeno pepper pickles on lots of stuff...my brother in law says they aren't fit for human consumption...:laugh:

does that count???

Oh I make them myself from peppers in my own garden.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    but.. aren't you one of the "there is no dirty or clean food, there is only food" camp?? So then.. what is dirty food? Or are you going to retract everything you'd said about food being just food and not to label it?
  • k_nicole87
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat. A coworker told me this morning that my food was "dirty" food and that's what made me write this.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat. A coworker told me this morning that my food was "dirty" food and that's what made me write this.

I know no one like that.. Outside of on these forums. :)

Sure... just find it funny..

Label away. :)
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Pig tongue. If you are ever at a good old fashioned pig pickin, the tongue is the BEST piece of meat on the entire pig.

NomNOMnom.....
  • Egon9123
    Egon9123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's another reason why I hate buffets!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat.

You used the word so it has to be debated on MFP. That's the way this place works...lol. Within 30 posts I am sure someone will say something about the need for "dirty/clean" to be called out so that new members don't get the wrong idea...lol.

Gas Station Burritos...yum!!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    What are your favorite nasty dirty foods that other people would find utterly repulsive?

Mine are Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries and gas station pizza.
    Are you talking about strange food combos that make other people gag? I love to mix large curd cottage cheese into jasmine rice and top off with salt and just go to town on it. Make my husband want to gag every time I eat it. Also, strawberries, dipped into sour cream and than dipped into brown sugar. So yum!!
  • k_nicole87
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat.

You used the word so it has to be debated on MFP. That's the way this place works...lol. Within 30 posts I am sure someone will say something about the need for "dirty/clean" to be called out so that new members don't get the wrong idea...lol.

Gas Station Burritos...yum!!!

Yes, you are correct. And that is exactly what I meant. Like my husband will eat a gas station hamburger any day. That just makes my stomach turn. But I do love some cheap cardboard dehydrated pizze
  • TheGreatBeyond
    Options
    Anything is edible with sri racha sauce on it...

Anything.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Chicken nuggets. I don't care what they're made of. They are delicious!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chips, cheese and gravy - it works and is a real welshy treat!

Kaela x
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

I know no one like that.. Outside of on these forums. :)

Sure... just find it funny..

Label away. :)

really cause I think gas station food is just nasty crap and I am in the same camp...

I can't imagine eating a sandwich from a gas station...:sick: call me a food snob...
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Market Pantry (Target) frozen beef and cheese mini tacos. I'm 97% sure that's actually dog food inside of there. Don't care. DELICIOUS.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    SPAM musubi. But I think this only applies to people who don't eat it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    Chips, cheese and gravy - it works and is a real welshy treat!

Kaela x

a the Canadian treat of Poutine...try cheese curds...nom nom...we've also started adding in ground beef cooked in taco seasoning or ground chicken etc...maybe even onions and peas...now that is good food.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Combining kfc chicken with butter?