Hi there!

Options
Hi, thought i'd introduce myself. I'm new to this site, just signed up yesterday.
Wanted to ask if anyone would mind becoming friends on this site so i can get some motivation by seeing how well people do on here.

Replies

• ChubbyInHeels
    ChubbyInHeels Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :) Im about 50 days in on MFP and down a litttle over 27 lbs...this sight is amazing if you utilize friends and feed off of their motivation :) Feel free to add me :)
  • haleema93
    haleema93 Posts: 70
    Options
    oh wow that is excellent !!
    i've only been on since yesterday and feel really motivated ! refuse to give up this time!!
    i've added u, thanks for replying :)
  • Cycle4Life99
    Options
    Very true! Weight loss works so much better when you have friends to support you. :wink:
  • katiiee2708
    Options
    I'm new :)
    Adding lots of random people for support and so i can help them :)
  • haleema93
    haleema93 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm new :)
    Adding lots of random people for support and so i can help them :)

feel free to add me :) i need the support and would like to help others in the same boat as me :) x
  • Tanyapatrick1111
    Options
    Hi all

New to this too. Trying to lose about 3-4 stone. Looks like a fantastic site that gives a lot of info and I can watch the fat fall off! I moved to Yeovil not long ago so left all my friends and family behind. So feeling a bit alone on the fat loss journey. Would be nice to swap stories and share weight loss adventures. I am looking to lose weight to gain more confidence so I can get back out doing what I love which is swimming and canoeing. Nice too meet you all. I tried HCG a few years ago and was successful but I find it expensive now, along with Weight watchers which I think price wise is horrendous, especially as many are tightening their belts! So now I am mixing weight watcher food with fruit and veg and weighing myself. I put all my weight back on during a marriage crisis as I comfort eat. So now looking to get my life back. Happy to have a diet community to support and be supported. Happy days people. x