Vegetti

Options
elisa123gal
elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
i purchased the "As seen on T.V." Vegetti..that you twist a zucchini into and it turns it into strands of pasta like vegetables.

I bought mine at Walgreens..kept the receipt in case it was junk.

I just used it..and it worked like a charm. So easy to use..small too easy to store. Now I can have very low calorie tasting "spaghetti" … I used a vodka sauce and one wedge of light laughing cow cheese and it was creamy pasta goodness.

Replies

• lori8431
    lori8431 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thanks for the info as I hate to purchase if it doesnt work.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I bought one last week at Walgreens and I love it. I took a whole zucchini, diced onion and halved grapes tomatoes and marinated them in red wine vinegar and oil for a couple of hours. Wow an amazing lunch and very few calories. I also julienne a yellow squash and use it in a stir fry. It is small enough to be put aside discreetly and is dishwasher safe.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Got mine last weekend for Mother's Day! I loooove it!! It really does work!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Hi, had to have this so tried it with zucchini, garlic, onion and olive oil.. Sautéed all with Italian seasoning and added small can of tomato sauce. I then browned turkey sausage links and added to this. Even my husband loved this. Didn't know if this would work but so easy...
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cadaver0usb0nes
    cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wanted one of these was going to get it off of amazon.com but if I can find it at walgreens that is a lot easier! thanks for the review!
  • KLB325
    KLB325 Posts: 17
    Options
    I had never heard of this so I pulled up a you tube commercial. What a great idea! I have to get one ASAP.
  • KLB325
    KLB325 Posts: 17
    Options
    google search also shows this for sale at Walmart