I beat my type 2 diabetes into submision.

Options

Replies

• burnema
    burnema Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    That is great news. It is always good to hear about the medical benefits as well as how one looks
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Good for you...and what a change!!
    Congrats on both the weight loss AND on kicking diabetes's butt!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    That is awesome congratulations !
  • adonaipraise
    Options
    Wow! Congratulation! Keep up the good work
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome : )
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!!!
  • jesslagr
    jesslagr Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet your daughters and grandson are thrilled that you are so much healthier now.
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Beyond impressive. There is no better reward than better health.
  • walkerpeggy81
    Options
    hI when do you go back to the doc, i am curious how you came out. is it dangerous to take your self off of the blood pressure meds?
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you~!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!! :drinker:
  • cruciangyal1031
    cruciangyal1031 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME!!!!! Congrats! My Bestfriend has diabetes and I'm sure she will be more than thrilled to read your story. I am so exited to tell her about this! Keep up the great work!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! Taking your health seriously enough to take the bull by the horns is awe inspiring!!! I had some precursors for diabetes before I started working on my health. Then my mother was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and frankly it scared the hell out of me to know I was heading that direction!
    Since I have started working hard I have lost the precursors as well! I am truly proud of you, and SOOOO glad you shared your story!

HEAL is the biggest part of Health after all!! :happy: :happy:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's a daily fight to kick sugar's butt.. but I'm winning!!! You've done an amazing job !!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    you have given me great hope for my mother; i can't thank you enough :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!
  • vadi73
    vadi73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fellow type II diabetic pals, I have a question. Should I be counting carbs at each meal along with using the calorie tracking on fitness pal? I have lost 18 lbs and 8 in total since March 13th but my fasting sugars are still higher than my doc wants they range between 111 and 133. My sugars go up at night and I take metformin 825 2 x's a day. Any hints to do more without getting too complicated?
  • GlucernaBrand
    GlucernaBrand Posts: 486
    Options
    You've been making great progress! I think you'll find it helpful to keep track of carbohydrate intake at meals, and that way you can get more information about which foods work best for you. Often getting some type of exercise during the day will help lower blood sugar levels overall. ~Lynn /Glucerna
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!