My boyfriends crush from highschool is on 106&park -_-

Options

Replies

• a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park.

er.gif
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It is not 2004, 106 & Park is not that serious anymore. Worry about yourself.

^ Word. Don't worry about other people, its never that serious.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I am so beyond jealous. I'm trying to laugh it off. But she's PERFECT. & Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park. I mean, it's pretty cool that he was friends with someone who is now going to be famous soon. But it's like DAAAAAMNNN REALLY. He was so in-love with this girl -_- but can you blame him? But now this gives me all the more reason to work my *kitten* off and get an amazing body!!! & work harder towards my goals & dreams of becoming a model.

Meh. She didn't like him then she sure isn't going to come back for him now. You have nothing to worry about.....Even if she is way hotter.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Just remember.....there's a reason he's not with her anymore.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Ya, know there are a lot of women who are "hotter" than I am. My husband has dated women who are "hotter" than I am. I know he finds other women "hotter" than I am.

But he's with me. He loves me. He's married to me. Why? Because there's a lot more to relationships and to life than being "hot".
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Because she didn't want him......
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Dead.

and op You are gorgeous. Seriously!!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Never heard of August Alsina or 106&park

Join the club :) first time I hear of it

Yep, I have no idea either...

I am also clueless on this one.

I also don't understand why you care. Unless he's still pining for her, wishing they were together, but that would be a different issue.

There... someone else said it perfectly so I didn't have to... except one tiny addition: The post itself made me puke in my mouth a little. The whole... "I gotta work hard to look perfect to keep my man" thing makes me vomitous. As does desiring to be a model. But to each their own. I've never heard of either of the referred to 'famous' shows/singer.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i dont get it....he had a crush on her in HS. does that mean anything?

i had a crush on cameron diaz in high school.

doesnt mean i had a chance with her (though i probably do now).

that chick doesnt want your bf...thats why youre stuck with him.

edited to add: im twice your age, but i'll say it anyway...youre smokin hot. your bf is the lucky one in this scenario.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Ya, know there are a lot of women who are "hotter" than I am. My husband has dated women who are "hotter" than I am. I know he finds other women "hotter" than I am.

But he's with me. He loves me. He's married to me. Why? Because there's a lot more to relationships and to life than being "hot".

I forgot to add this:

image.png
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Never heard of August Alsina or 106&park

Join the club :) first time I hear of it

Yep, I have no idea either...

Glad I wasn't the only one. I did a google search. 106 & park is a BET show, and August Alsina is a thug looking rapper.

So although the woman she is referring to might be hot, it certainly is no major accomplishment to be in the music video.
  • CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    -Scratches head and wonders "Who the hell is August Alsina?"

-Googles August Alsina

-See's a selfie of some dude making half a duckface while jerking himself through his sweatpants. (maybe NSFW http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y468/KAILAAA_RAWRRR/tumblr_mxgs88Pa8h1sek7x9o1_500_zps4bd6fcef.gif)

-Quickly exits out of google search, and scrubs eyes with steel wool and Lysol.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Oops. I read that wrong. I thought she was an ex. My bad.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options
    Thank you guys... you guys made me feel a lot better. It was just really bothering me and I can't help I feel about certain things and hell maybe it is because I'm so young & i'll grow out of it.. & I sure hope I do because I know I can't keep letting things like this bother me. But anyway, thank you all you gorgeous people!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    53144626c3efb4d5310ac1598c9753097a577770c3bd55b133f541a2fa3af385.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to be a model? It's a sucky job that makes you feel unattractive about 95% of the time. People poke at you and tell you what's wrong with you and then expect you to smile. Oh, and way too many people presume you're stupid and only good at standing and posing. Don't do it. You're too pretty and need to keep your head on your shoulders about stuff like that.

And don't worry about her. Instead of concentrating on her being super hot, tell yourself that your boyfriend obviously has good taste in women.

^ That. Always listen to the smart babes
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    This is totally not what I thought this thread was going to be about. I thought the OP was going to say she saw her boyfriend's crush on 106&park (as in a location) and wanted our opinions as to whether she should have pushed her into traffic or kept on walking.

Yes, I am disappointed.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    Seriously?
    :noway: :laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    This is totally not what I thought this thread was going to be about. I thought the OP was going to say she saw her boyfriend's crush on 106&park (as in a location) and wanted our opinions as to whether she should have pushed her into traffic or kept on walking.

Yes, I am disappointed.

I was thinking "how rude to give a location of someone on the Internet." I blame age.