Replies

• anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this!

*added to my inspiration list*
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! I am hoping to reach that milestone soon too.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Dang and HOW!! :flowerforyou: Great job!!
  • MomforNoah
    MomforNoah Posts: 76
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Well done, many congratulations!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!! that's fantastic!!!!!!!
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wow!!! woohoo!!! :D Awesome! -feeling inspired
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    splediferosus and great!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Congratulations dude!!!! Great job!!!
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! These are my absolute favorite posts to see. You are my inspiration for today, thank you!
  • itsmeheatherp
    itsmeheatherp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go buddy!
    That is something to be proud of!!! Keep up the hard work and you will continue to reach your goals!!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Fat2FitMyDrive Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome and give me so much inspiration just seeing your posts! For those of you struggling and fighting for a better you know that it can be done. It's not easy, it won't be fast, it will not be without frustration, but it will BE WORTH IT!!! Some body had asked about health conditions that have improved or gone away with my weight loss. I am fairly young and probably one of the very few to say that aside from always being tired, being winded tying my shoes, struggling to play with my children, and simply not fitting into any article of clothing I owned with no money to buy more I had actually been called by my doctor "A Healthy Fat Guy". So, I don't have any triumphant story of overcoming diabetes or anything like that. However, I am much more energetic, happier, comfortable in my own skin, confident, and simply feel accomplished. I still have another 30-35lbs I want to lose maybe more depending on how I feel when I get there, but I am beyond proud of my results thus far. All I want to do is to inspire and motivate others and if you're feeling down today like you can't do it... STOP! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN CHANGE! I've had my ups and downs. I've struggled with my diet. I've had the days when the gym was like a murderous shadow looming over me and I didn't want to get out of bed, but I DID! I fought... I perservered... I stood strong... and I GOT IT DONE! So can you! Knowing that YOU ARE WORTH IT is the first step. Believing in yourself is the next, and having the strength to push forward even when you want to give up is the third! Keep going or start today you DESERVE A BETTER YOU!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YEAH! YOU DID IT!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING JOB!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    YAHOOOOO!!!

Fabulous job!!
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SO GREAT!!!! You're awesome!!!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Fat2FitMyDrive Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    108 and counting... Just started a new very labor intensive job working in the South Florida heat and have shed 6 pounds in the last two weeks... Kicking my butt and making it tougher to hit the gym as often as I'd like to, however I'm staying on track and still managing at least 4 days a week. Keep hustling everybody, hard work, perserverance, and determination will get you to your goal and beyond!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!