New to the MyFitnessPal

Options
Trying to lose a bunch of weight. So far I have been doing ok. Fluctuating a few pounds here and there. I struggle with snacking. Any tips would be helpful.

Replies

• maenpaahedvicsekeszter
    Options
    Hello Jauner!

I am new on the MyFitnessPal but have a long "friendship" with diets and extra pounds. Now I have to start again maybe I am a bit late...I will get married on the 23th August and I'd like to lose 15 kgs. One of my biggest problems is to stop having snacks, just like You. My idea is to keep in your pocket/bag an apple, orange, handful of something healthy and if you feel the need to eat something it will be a healthy thing at least. In this way you don't need to forbid a treat and you'll have 1 of 5 veg of fruit :)
  • sparklefrogz
    sparklefrogz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I struggle with snacking. Any tips would be helpful.

Why are you snacking? Because you are hungry? Bored? Is the vending machine in your face at work and only fifty cents? Do people keep giving you food and you feel it is rude to refuse? Some other reason?
  • Jauner
    Jauner Posts: 2
    Options
    Work from home 2nd shift and I think a lot of times its boredom or force of habit. I have gotten into the habit of having it be more healthy like fruit, handful of pretzels etc.