Looking for support for that over 40 group.......

Options
2»

Replies

• Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends :). I'm 49 and coming up to 1 year of logging on Mfp. I love to run (never thought I'd say that).
    Add me if you have room for another friend :)
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, so I fit the bill. I have two teenager (18 & 16) and a 6 year old . Using MFP is great for me...as long as I stick to logging. Feel free to add me- looks like we don't live too far away!
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Not sure if you are still looking for friends. My profile will tell you a little about me. I have a great group of friends and can always use some more of them. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi ! 44 here, mom of 2 kids, married 24 years, workaholic, recent lifter of weights, have loved the support over the past 17 months on here. Anyone feel free to add me for mutual support =)
  • kadmommy
    kadmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Went back and forth whether to click reply... frustrated. 45, mom to two teenage girls, scale going the wrong way. I run 15-30 miles a week (depending on if I'm training for something) and lift weights twice a week, cross train with the eliptical or stairmaster in there as well. Gaining weight nonetheless. Sigh... I'll take whatever support I can get! WW helped me lose almost 30 lbs 4 years ago, kept it off with no problem at all, never even had to think about food, until last year. Age 45 hit and WHAMO! Now I'm overthinking and counting and I don't even remember what my "normal" used to be.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just turned 48, feel free to add me
  • michelletuttle1
    Options
    I think we have the same story - I am 42 and have been working out 7 days a week and tracking my food... I have lost a pound in the last 4 weeks. Becoming discouraged. People keep saying "at least you aren't gaining" - well I wasn't gaining before and was eating what I wanted and not exercising. I need motivation, support and ideas!!
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm 45 with alot to lose. Anyone can add me. :drinker:
  • truckerbabe67
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! Im also looking for freinds around my age who are on the same journey! and love the support, im far from perfect with this thing...but i like this site, as its helps me stay in control to some degree even though i know i go off of it but i still try to be very honest about what i ate each day ..best as i can.
    so sometimes i go way over my cal goal but others im close to it or right at it or barely over it.
    either way long as i stay as close as i can... im doing ok! :)
    I dont try to do it perfectly cause i know if i do ill fail...so i just take one day at a time, and do my best. and try not to beat myself up when i do mess up persay... but just get back up and dust off my pants and go again! :)

anyone is welcome to add me if they would like... i enjoy seeing others doing well too..and i try to encourage others or give them a thumbs up when there doing good!
  • Fitfreek99
    Fitfreek99 Posts: 11
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends too