Has anyone here experienced this issue?

Options

Replies

• RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I did once, it involved a stripper and...oh nevermind...
    Yummmyyyy... STDs!!!

Yep - it's just gets betterer and betterer.
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    OP I take it from the health insurance concerns that you're not in the UK otherwise the NHS would take care of it, so ..

....why are you so concerned about scottish independance?

Not currently, but I'm English. I still care about my home. That's why I am concerned. Also, not my tongue, belongs to my bestie who posted here earlier. I was trying to help her. Any more questions?
  • MzFyreKitty
    MzFyreKitty Posts: 93
    Options
    It looks like thrush, if you have been on antibiotics recently, that could be causing it. Or if you are diabetic? Or a million other things... see a dr and they should give you some meds to swish and swallow (or something) and it will help quickly
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    0/10 would not bang

10/10 would online date due to full disclosure

Awwwwww, I wanna have your babies! Put your sperm in meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It looks like thrush, if you have been on antibiotics recently, that could be causing it. Or if you are diabetic? Or a million other things... see a dr and they should give you some meds to swish and swallow (or something) and it will help quickly

^^^ i would suggest the same
    http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-health-thrush
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options

^^^ i would suggest the same
    http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-health-thrush

Would you all still think thrush if that white spot weren't there, because that was a piece of parmesan cheese. lol The rest of the tongue is white-spot free. It fits geographic tongue, but a doctor will confirm this in a few days. Cheers.
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It looks like something called oral thrush. You need a prescription for a specific medication called Nystatin.

You may want to look up what thrush looks like since you are a nurse. Looks nothing like that picture. And you say you've seen hundreds of cases?
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I did once, it involved a stripper and...oh nevermind...

gold.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Really hope there are no issues near the sphincter area b/c accidents happen with cameras and online
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    ggy.gif
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    ggy.gif

Exactly.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

THANKS OBAMA!
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

THANKS OBAMA!

No, thank you, Chocolate. Love Jenna Marbles, btw.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    My brother has it. It is called geographical tongue or something like that it is usually an allergy to something his is caused by citrus fruits, painful, not deadly.
    +1. I haz a bit of this on the sides. Raw tomatoes cause it to burn, haven't noticed anything with citrus (but I don't eat it often).

You'll survive.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help and entertainment. We've settled on geographic tongue after some more reading on the interwebs. No expensive doctor visit needed. Please derail and gif it up to your tongue's content.

Cheers.

In...

gene_simmons_narrowweb__300x4530.jpg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    0/10 would not bang

10/10 would online date due to full disclosure

Awwwwww, I wanna have your babies! Put your sperm in meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is profoundly disgusting.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Florida?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

What is causing this tongue to hurt at the front and look like this? If you've experienced this and have resolved the issue or you think you know what the problem is then please post your thoughts here. Thanks. :flowerforyou:

You know, they have people who are paid to help solve problems like this. They're called doctors. Have you heard of them?

Hope this helps, OP.
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I find alcohol based mouth washes from the pharmacy do quite nice to get rid of oral issues. If not, you should spend a bit of your student's income and see a doctor.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    OP I take it from the health insurance concerns that you're not in the UK otherwise the NHS would take care of it, so ..

....why are you so concerned about scottish independance?

Not currently, but I'm English. I still care about my home. That's why I am concerned. Also, not my tongue, belongs to my bestie who posted here earlier. I was trying to help her. Any more questions?

No more questions, case rests.

Jeeze prickly much?