Jillian Michaels Shred-It With Weights

Options
Hello! I did a search for this topic but only found older posts asking for info on calories burned. What I'm wondering is...has anyone used this DVD (with kettle bells) and if so, what are your thoughts on it? Thanks!

Replies

• neceyluv
    neceyluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Coincidentally I just watched this dvd yesterday on Amazon prime! It looked good but many reviewers said she absolutely used the wrong form and was setting herself and others up for injury. They also said the exercises shouldn't be done with a single handweight instead of the kettlebell if you didn't have one. But the majority of reviews said it was an awesome DVD. I was going to incorporate this into my routine but now I'm not so sure. Guess I'm now in the same boat as you! LOL

This is my first post since joining, but I hope this helped a little.
  • Froggymcconnell
    Froggymcconnell Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    the best dvd with weights would be kettlercise for women vol 1 or 2 for women! honestly best dvd there is - the reviews are also brilliant - started a kettlercise class and not long after got the dvds and have been working out with the dvds as well as few classes at gym - already I have noticed a difference :smile:
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks Fit Friends!!! I appreciate the info!
  • summering
    summering Posts: 2
    Options
    the best dvd with weights would be kettlercise for women vol 1 or 2 for women! honestly best dvd there is - the reviews are also brilliant - started a kettlercise class and not long after got the dvds and have been working out with the dvds as well as few classes at gym - already I have noticed a difference :smile:

were can I find the dvds ?
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I found it on Amazon. Not sure if I'm going to buy it (yet) but definitely on my Wishlist!

http://www.amazon.com/Kettlercise-Ultimate-Kettlebell-Toning-Programme/dp/B00BHH3D5E
  • Carmen1003
    Carmen1003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started the DVD about a month and a half ago. I started with Level one for a month about 3 days a week, and just switched to level 2. I use a 10 lb kettle bell, and enjoy the dvd a lot! Get a pretty good burn. When I started burning less (per my HRM) I moved to level 2. I highly recommend! Hope this helps!