I'm curious to know...

Options
NikkisNewStart
NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
how many people enrolled on this site January 1?!? I know at my gym I could hardly find an empty machine b/c of all of the New Years Resolution-ers (yes I know that's not a word... lol). I would be interested to know how many... any guesses? Is there even a way to find out how many members are on this site? Would be pretty cool... I hope the majority stick around!

Replies

• grumpz
    grumpz Posts: 30
    Options
    I joined this site March-ish last year but only started taking it seriously Jan 1st. Typical new years resolution-er :laugh:
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I must admit I'm similar to grumpz - I joined last November but didn't start properly until the first of January. I'm going to keep going though - there is no try! Oddly enough our gym's been busier than usual but not excessively so thankfully :bigsmile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm happy so many have joined because being healthier feels 100% better to me and I hope everyone has this feeling. I still have a ways to go but wow, it's a long way from where I was. Good luck ladies! I know if you're dedicated then you will definitely meet your goals and I can't wait to see that happen! Awesome job!
  • coog81855
    Options
    It was January 3 for me!:wink: