Fitmiss

Options
Has anyone tried any of the Fitmiss products? How did you like them/what have you tried?

Replies

• lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of them. Is that a supplement system, or ....?
  • LMH5163
    LMH5163 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've used their vanilla chai protein powder. It's delicious!
  • erinjudith
    erinjudith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Supplements, etc. www.fiimiss.com
  • jmbaker1985
    jmbaker1985 Posts: 27
    Options
    Did you ever try it? I am wondering the same thing, debating buying the "BURN" product...
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Did you guys end up getting the fit miss? I bought the whole stack and feel like I'm super nauseas or about to run to the bathroom after eating and throughout the day. Anyone else have these effects? I can't tell if it's the supplement stack or a virus that has hit the valley hard right now. Hmmm!
  • Ldeer
    Ldeer Posts: 1
    Options
    I just bought the FitMiss Burn and have been taking it for only 3 days . The first two days I only took 1 pill before breakfast and 1 pill before lunch. Today I took 1 pill at breakfast and 2 at lunch.
    What I have noticed the most is that I have a decreased appetite and not craving snacks and food throughout the day. I feel like I have more energy already. As far as weight loss or fat burning goes, time will tell.
    Of course as the bottle recommends I am also drinking more water than I am used to (but I have never been great at drinking a lot of water per day). I am not drinking a gallon a day like the bottle says, but I am trying to drink at least 74 oz a day, if not more.
    I have seen mixed reviews about this product online but will give it a go until the bottle runs out or run into negative side effects.
  • SaraSteeves1993
    SaraSteeves1993 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about it as well. I'm more tempted to try shredz for her. I know the fitmiss is a female version of musclepharm and I wasn't a big of fan of those products so I'm not so sure about trying the fitmiss
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    The ignite is great and the proteins are really good. I use the protein for breakfast and it helps keep me full.