"Weird" food combos that work for you

Options

Replies

• SimoneNinan
    SimoneNinan Posts: 23
    Options
    Cottage cheese with curry powder mixed in!! Its a power food or with Cinnamon.... delish!

That's brilliant!!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    hamburger patty with an overeasy egg, peanut butter and pickle relish on top
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH your profile pic made my choke on my water

:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ricotta cheese blended with peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon. I spread this on apple slices or toast.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    not too weird but guacamole on hard boiled eggs (sprinkle a little lemon pepper on top...SOOOO good!)

Also, some people put hard boiled eggs in salad but I LOVE a good fried egg over a salad (also sprinkled with lemon pepper). The runny yolk is a plus. :bigsmile:
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

I think this wins weirdest combination (and possibly profile pic too!) :wink:
  • rorae
    rorae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    in for ideas ........
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    out of necessity (didn't have a spoon) I used a Dorito to scoop chocolate pudding... ever since... I been da champ :bigsmile:
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I use raw mushrooms instead of pasta and add tons of sauce and cheese. Not super weird, but I do get weird looks while I eat it at work. AND my family thinks I am insane since I plow through packages of mushrooms a week, but I just can't get enough.

This sounds like a great idea!! Thanks im glad i read this!
  • colleenzlife
    colleenzlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn and hummus. Just take a piece of salty popcorn and dip it right in, yum.
  • LeahBelcastro
    LeahBelcastro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Deli sliced ham with cream cheese and a dill pickle. You spread the cream cheese on the ham, put the pickle in the middle and roll it up! DELISIOUS!!!!!
    Sometimes I even add some chopped black olives! I could eat this all day long! YUM! :love:
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    steamed butternut squash (slabs) with feta cheese..... nom.
  • amperry328
    amperry328 Posts: 21
    Options
    I don't know if it's really that weird, but I love putting cottage cheese on a baked potato! Yum!
  • caitlinhorgan
    Options
    I do brown rice with pasta sauce and topped with sliced avocado :3
    I had a friend once who, no joke, would get the meatball marinara sub at subway with pickles and mayo on top. Now that was weird.
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I want to try butternut squash with feta! That sounds amazing.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Nutella and Cheddar. I know, it sounds horrid.. but I can't say no. O.o

OOOOh, oooh, Cheddar and banana!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, surprisingly good
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

I've had a burger with a fried egg on it before. Pretty darn good but I haven't had PB and relish. That's definitely weird
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, surprisingly good

Are you an old cowhand from the Rio Grande?
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Every time I see this topic come up, I always respond with my favorites: cottage cheese mixed with salsa or with corn. Not at the same time :wink: . Though, now that I think about it, cottage cheese mixed with corn salsa....hmmmm.....

I love cottage cheese with jalapenos. I'll have to try salsa some time. Sounds good :)
  • jeffaangel
    jeffaangel Posts: 4
    Options
    I love canned chili and tuna with a little bit of mesquite liquid smoke flavoring.