What ACHES and PAINS do you have today? (ouch!)

Options
If you've just recently started exercising like me, you're probably sore right now. No pain, no gain right?

Which of your body parts are sore today?

For me, one of my inner thigh muscles has been cramping when i bend my leg. It'll go away eventually. This is something I've never experienced before in that area. I've been walking incline twice a day, almost every day.

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Left hip. Tried a Body Pump class last night and over strained my hip muscle on these floor slidders.

Fun...

Katie
  • Legs are a bit tired from spin class this morning
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting for a very long time and right now my quads and hamstrings are a still mess.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    My whole body! :(
    Day 4 of p90x.
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My calves are sore from yesterday's treadmill workout.
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My pains were pre-fitness. I'm hoping the exercise will jumpstart some healing for me. Both my knees are awful and I have been experiencing pain in my right hip. I think the hip pain is a combination of compensating for the knee pain and a twice badly broken left angle. My weight is shifted incorrectly. I've been trying out the balance exercises on Wii Fit Plus to lessen this impact. Another issue is that I've recently started back on a real corporate job (normally I'm solely work-from-home self-employed) and am carrying a bag on my left shoulder. This added weight on just that one side seems to be adding to my hip issues too. Maybe I need to switch to a backpack to distribute the weight more evenly?
  • Schuky01
    Schuky01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My Knees :-( I swear for being 28, I have the knees of a 90y.o.
  • smarshall88
    Options
    I have been playing Xbox kinect and I just started incorporating daily exercise and oh my word muscles that I didnt even know existed in my legs are still killing me!
  • serrinac
    Options
    Left hip from an old injury that shows up when I over do it or have a new workout. Calves from playing Wii believe it or not. I tell you that Wii is a sneaky work out!!!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Quads, triceps, pecs, shoulders , lats, and whatever that thing is that connects the bicep to the forearm. And for some reason the tendons in my neck are a little stiff.

It hurts, but it feels good.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started! I have been working out for about a year, but that doesn't make the pain go away. My knee is sore from the elliptical yesterday, my arms are sore from rows, and my back is sore because it's just sore all the bleeping time! My boyfriend makes fun of me because I moan and groan like a grandma.
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    My thighs and butt hurts today. Been doing lunges and squats.
  • chrfuc47
    Options
    Body Pump on Tuesday , and my quads are still sore.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Defiantly my back today. Since the beginning of the week my back has been hurting, first it was lower since I do have lower back problems anyways and now today is the whole dang thing!! Curse me, I feel like I'm 100 years old sometimes which is no fun at the age of 21!!

I hope all our aches and pains go away soon :)

x
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Right now I have sore hip flexors, sore glutes, sore quads, and sore rear deltoids. I also have abdominal cramps right now, partially from ab exercises and partially from being at mid-cycle at the moment (I am one of those women who is "blessed" with "feeling" her fertile window each month). :sad: I'd really just like to be sitting in a hot bath at home right now instead of being at work!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    For me it's my upper thighs, and the cartlidge in my knees...right along the side of the kneecap...damn that hurts...and my armpits lol...i'm just out of shape, and starting to feel the past two days of workouts.
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    tummy legs and arms. The worst for me is the front of my thighs! I am on day 2 of 30 day shred and I'm sure its working but OUCH is all I can say lol
  • mthansen
    Options
    TO SILLYGOOSE 1997: It sounds like you could have fibromyalgia. It isn't in your "head"...it is real and it causes you to hurt all over.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    everyday it's something new depending on the previous days workout, yesterday it was my legs from increasing distance running today it's my right foot from yoga and tomorrow it will probably be everything after a day of running and body pump :laugh: No serious problems other than being over 30 :noway: Oh well, I'm with the no pain no gain....but only to the point of permanent damage :laugh: :laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    TO SILLYGOOSE 1997: It sounds like you could have fibromyalgia. It isn't in your "head"...it is real and it causes you to hurt all over.

I would hate to think that is the case. I've been working out pretty hard and my knee always hurts after the elliptical (I know I should stop but I love it!). My back has hurt since I gave birth 8 1/2 years ago. I think mostly I'm just starting the feel the effects of getting older :sad: