barbecued shrimp kabobs

Options
2»

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    funny I came here to do a search for shrimp recipes, this looks good, thanks for sharing!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Because you just pick on HIM for some reason. He even left this site BECAUSE OF YOU. I know that does not make you feel bad but it should. It's shameful......

Remember one day you, or someone you love (if there anyone), will be exactly where he is now and hopefully no one will give you the same treatment. But if they do...."remember when"......
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Because you just pick on HIM for some reason. He even left this site BECAUSE OF YOU. I know that does not make you feel bad but it should. It's shameful......

Remember one day you, or someone you love (if there anyone), will be exactly where he is now and hopefully no one will give you the same treatment. But if they do...."remember when"......
    Pointing out that he steals others recipes and claims them as his own is not an attack and that was the reason. Perhaps he left cause he was ashamed for stealing others work repeatedly?

But you're right I should be nice like he was according to you and resort to name calling or perhaps be more like you and troll hard by making outlandish statements and when called on produce any supporting evidence just ignore it. My bad. Lesson learned.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Sure glad the food police is on duty again. Why don't you check the other OP recipess .... Oh that's right you just like to antagonize this one. So mature of you as always..

How many others spam the section? Also hilarious you didn't call out a certain someone's maturity when they resorted to name calling like a child. Oh that's right you just like to ignore all of those incidents
    The reason he called you an idiot is because you continually harass him. It's really too bad you have to resort to this type of behavior over a man who is disabled, had many severe strokes, and comes here to share his recipes. You are someone who obviously has a problem. We all have a right to submit recipes on here, I have myself. That's neither here nor there. I can point out dozens of recipes on this board where people don't acknowledge where they came from. Just move on... Your lucky that's all you were called because in the real world, you will have a problem with people. Just sayin..

"Sharing his recipes" implies ownership, which he most certainly does not have. Is it really that hard to attribute one's source? And how many of those dozens are posted by the same person continually? So you're saying common courtesy of attributing one's source, not to mention copyright and IP laws should not apply to those that are disabled, I was so unaware of that notion. Thank you for your enlightenment. Also fantastic job of justifying his childish behavior, bravo!

The OP is not getting paid for it, or getting famous or anything from it, they're just spreading some good news around. geesh. relax.
  • SHINDY12
    SHINDY12 Posts: 53
    Options
    bump
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Acg67, first off thanks for helping attribute the original author of the recipe. With all that being said no one likes a bully, point out the factual part (the link you provided) then let everyone else whine. You just fuel the fire by replying but you know that.

At first I tried to justify that maybe he received this recipe from someone else? However, after reviewing the recipe it's pretty spot on to plagiarism. What amazes me though is after an MFP Moderator came on and explained the Terms of Service for the forum you all still want to bicker back and forth like we're on the playground.

It's the Internet unfortunately plagiarism is a serious thing and who knows maybe the original author bahuja2001 who apparently put a lot of effort (picture, nutritional information, ingredients, recipe) would like credit for that work. It's black and white the MFP Moderator posted the rules and Acg67 is helping others abide by those rules.
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying if you really feel like that then monitor every single person that post a recipe on here. Don't just pick on one person ALL THE TIME.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, just eat the shrimp! :yawn:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

You really can't be that dense, pointing out that he steals others recipes and claims them as his own is not an attack and that was the reason. Perhaps he left cause he was ashamed for stealing others work repeatedly?

But you're right I should be nice like he was according to you and resort to name calling or perhaps be more like you and troll hard by making outlandish statements and when called on produce any supporting evidence just ignore it. My bad. Lesson learned.

How dare you call someone dense Reported!!!! You need to get over yourself. Name one other OP that you told was not their recipe. No..... I didn't think so. You would rather pick apart his recipes. He never claimed in any of the recipes he posted were his. Just sharing..
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed the 'ignore' button a few times here.