I've glimpsed our future and I say... go back.

Options

Replies

• Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with those rosy cheeks...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Having your *kitten* hanging out of your shorts just looks cheap and slutty. A little class, ladies, you'll get a better quality of attention.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I cannot see the picture in the OPs post; I only see a box with an X inside. What is it?
    That's pretty close. It's actually a box with denim in it. :glasses:

haha-shut-up.gif
    tumblr_inline_mtcf2wUtbw1rwwk99.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with those rosy cheeks...

And now I just threw up my rice.

Damnit, man!
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a picture somewhere and of course i cant find it but it says
    " call me old fashioned but i think shorts should be longer then your vagina"
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's her body and actually neither your business nor any man anywhere.

This thread is seriously the most bull**** thing I've seen all day, and considering the bull**** levels present on this website, that's pretty impressive.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's her body and actually neither your business nor any man anywhere.

This thread is seriously the most bull**** thing I've seen all day, and considering the bull**** levels present on this website, that's pretty impressive.
    tumblr_m3ojw8QBFW1rn06ty.gif
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Having your *kitten* hanging out of your shorts just looks cheap and slutty. A little class, ladies, you'll get a better quality of attention.

my quality of attention sans pants is JUST fine.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Perhaps those denim shorts have got your grunders in a wad?
  • odusgolp
    Options

tumblr_mx3rjsW0Gm1qbf8kso7_250.gif
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Too+short+shorts.+Photo+cscbeat.wordpress.com.jpg

That actually looks painful.

She has thigh gap. It's okay.

That's great. I'd be more concerned with denim in my vagina.

Why? I'm thinking it would be nice and absorbent.

Bahahahaa!! Y'all crack me up. Eww...just eww. :laugh:
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Pffft. Class is all about perspective. Apparel does not equal a sluttiness factor, and it's sad that people are convinced it does. Perhaps if we stop teaching people that what you wear = DTF, less rapists would use the defense "but, she looked like she wanted for it!" and less people would stop blaming victims by saying "well, you were asking for it."

You may think it's "cheap and slutty" but who the heck cares so much about what another person wears, that they have to insult them.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Hmm is your sense of humor possibly where her denims are? You might wanna go pull your sense of humor out it's gotta be making you walk funny.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be joyless and a buzz kill, thanks for the glimpse.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Let me just leave this here....

2b77f_4-Say-Anything.jpg

It's all about Love. All. About. Love.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i'm sure if i had different proclivities, this trend would be attractive, but all i keep thinking is that that fringe could literally be called butt floss.

question: is the ratio of schrute bucks to stanley nickels equivalent to the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns?
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OK, someone out here MUST get the subject line reference... Anyone?

I have 10 Schrute Bucks for you!

It's part of Diane's graduation speech from Say Anything (I :heart: that movie) :smile:

RIGHT! I scrolled through the responses just to see if someone finally realized that this isn't a Back to the Future quote!
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Too+short+shorts.+Photo+cscbeat.wordpress.com.jpg

That actually looks painful.

She has thigh gap. It's okay.

That's great. I'd be more concerned with denim in my vagina.

But don't we all have a gap there? Like by design?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Glass houses and all.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    i'm sure if i had different proclivities, this trend would be attractive, but all i keep thinking is that that fringe could literally be called butt floss.

question: is the ratio of schrute bucks to stanley nickels equivalent to the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns?

I like you already.

zaWUE.gif