I'm a NEWBIE!!!

Options
Hi y'all!! I'm new to this site.. I've tried a few others, but don't seem to stick with them.. I'm really wanting to stay motivated and stay on top of my weight loss. I'm 25, married to the love of my life and we are blessed with 2 great little boys. I want to be here for my boys for a long time and for my husband! I have about 60-70lbs to lose and really have no idea where/how to start.. Any ideas or helpful tips are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Christina

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Welcome Christina, I'm new too. Stick with this site. It seems to be a good one.
    Deb
  • MandyTG
    MandyTG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find that making the Myfitnesspal website my home page on my computer. I'm on my computer a lot, so when I see it, it's a great reminder to stick to my better eating habits.
  • aloa318
    aloa318 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this site too. I've already found it to be very motivational & helpful.
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been here a few months myself. :)
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!! I'm really excited to be part of this site and hope we can all help each other!!
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Hey Im new too!! Welcome to the site =)
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well - started on Monday 3rd January 2011 and finding the food part really hard, craving anything and everything so needing to fight past that!!!