Anyone picking up fast food for dinner tonight??

Options
KylaDenay
KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
.... if so what are you planning on getting?

Replies

• walkingmommy2014
    walkingmommy2014 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We were busy today and I had not eaten much, so when my husband stopped to get himself a couple burgers, I got the
    4pc. Mcnugget to go with a pk. of pistachios and a coke zero I had picked up at the store while running errands.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Steak 'n Shake burger. This week has been rough and I've been lazy as hell. I don't think I'll make a deficit this week
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,661 Member
    Options
    I need to get takeaway tomorrow night. Was thinking of picking something up here on the way home from the gym. Suggestions on what to order welcome.

http://onthebab.co.uk/food/
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Not tonight, but when we do my go to is generally Szechuan prawns from the Chinese place. Prawns, veg and sauce. Yum :)
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    I just polished off 2 Whopper Juniors (no mayo) along with a sugar free mango slurpee and it was FAN-TASTIC!!:drinker:
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yup-

Taco Bell

3 hard shell tacos for me with fire sauce

3 bean and cheese burritos with no onions or red sauce add nacho cheese for my kid.
  • sandyQute
    sandyQute Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Subway BLT on wheat. Got a footlong was only going to eat half but it was so good I grubbed the whole thing. Time to go for a walk lol
  • 2kellymike
    2kellymike Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got 2 Mcdonalds grilled chicken snack wraps with no ranch dressing and combined them into one wrap. Good! Dogs got the extra wrap. :wink:
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger from the Burger's Priest.

Damn good!
  • KylaDenay
    Options
    I ended up getting 2 cheeseburgers and a value size onion ring from Burger King. It's been a few months since I had a cheeseburger! (For tummy purposes)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ah...Panda Express hehe
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I did... I regret it... But I overate.

I think pre-tracking would have helped me. Putting it in and looking at the calories and what I was actually wanting...
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options

Damn good!

I admit that I had to search the internet for "Burger's Priest" and was disappointed to realize that I have to travel all the way to Toronto to enjoy such a delicious burger....ughh!

Since I am a Philly guy, I guess I will just have to find comfort in my cheese steak. Err, I mean a wiz wit (you would understand if you are from Philly).....
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I did... I regret it... But I overate.

I think pre-tracking would have helped me. Putting it in and looking at the calories and what I was actually wanting...

I use the app on my phone because I can do a quick search of what I want and where to go for Fast Food and other restaurants. I always plan before I go, unless I know I have not had anything to eat today. Like I was sick this morning so I had 10 crackers. I knew that I could eat pretty much what ever I wanted. It is nice to have the phone app because then I can plan before I go :)
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Chipotle - fajita veggie quesadilla and a coke zero with a splash of lemonade in it. :)

I had enough calories to do that tonight. That's not always the case.
  • frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i got a 2 piece McWing (250 cal) and a small fry (230 cal) last night for dinner alot less than what i would normally eat. But still a 480 cal meal :) it's been a long time since I've had mcdonalds. probably over 6 months :P
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for lunch! Ate a small one so it wasn't too bad but still about 1200 calories!!! :(

Made up for it by having a salad for supper and going a bit harder on the cardio tonight. After the dust cleared I'm only off my daily intake by about 50 calories, but man am I HUNGRY now!!!

Stupid pizza...cry!
  • KylaDenay
    Options

Damn good!

I admit that I had to search the internet for "Burger's Priest" and was disappointed to realize that I have to travel all the way to Toronto to enjoy such a delicious burger....ughh!

Since I am a Philly guy, I guess I will just have to find comfort in my cheese steak. Err, I mean a wiz wit (you would understand if you are from Philly).....

Im born and raised in Jersey right over the bridge and could so go for a Jim's steak!!! They Don't Have Good Food Like That Here In Central FL :(

Edit: my phone types weird ugh. All the caps :/
  • jungkookie147
    Options
    I did for lunch.

Was going to get grilled chicken strips from Jack in the Box, with a splurge of curly fries, but they didn't have 'em so I ate half a chicken sandwich instead.

Kudos to everyone else who held their ground and didn't splurge too much. You're all amazing. :love:
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Had fast food the last few nights unfortunately... My mom has been wanting to go out.

- Wendy's: Pecan chicken salad, no bleu cheese
    - Taco Bell dollar menu: 1 bean burrito and 2 crispy tacos
    - Subway: Footlong veggie delight sub on wheat with sweet onion sauce, no cheese

All of these fit my calorie needs perfectly.