any know if these can be used together

Options
Green coffee bean extract, green tea extract, african mango and raspberry ketone do you know if they can be taken together and if so would you take less then the recommended dosages since youll be taking four instead of one supplement if not ok to stack together are any of them able too?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    None of them.... they have not proven in any human studies to aide in weight loss and are pretty much just a waste of money.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    what did I just read?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Just go outside - throw all your money in the street - same results.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you are upset with our replies... as realistic as they are. :huh:

the truth is, they are a waste of money with ZERO benefits. We're just trying to save you time and money... but hey, if you want to throw away your hard earned cash, go right ahead.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sorry you got honest answers instead of pandering and encouraging you to waste money... :flowerforyou:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sorry you got honest answers instead of pandering and encouraging you to waste money... :flowerforyou:

^

Might be harsh reality but still reality.
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Some people on this site are real ****s huh **** never so much hate or negativeity on any other sites when it comes to fitness asked a question here and get dumped on was just curious ill just continue to use the app forget asking anything on here ill go elsewhere.

They're not hating. They're being honest and trying to save you money. There's a difference.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Feel free to stack them. They're pretty much a rounding error in the caloric intake.
  • lif3l3ss
    lif3l3ss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wasnt refering to everyone i understand if there is no real proof it would be a waste of money that i understood.
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just go outside - throw all your money in the street - same results.

Hahahahhah yes
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Why are you considering taking all of that just to lose 3 lbs.?
  • dbmata
    Options
    Some people on this site are real ****s huh **** never so much hate or negativeity on any other sites when it comes to fitness asked a question here and get dumped on was just curious ill just continue to use the app forget asking anything on here ill go elsewhere.

I was wondering when such a whiny butthurt post would be made.

It's like a total formula now.

1. Post a stupid question based on Oz, brosci, or a completely misunderstanding of marketing.
    2. People respond, "huh?" or other such exclamations of wtf was that?
    3. Someone posts something helpful.
    4. OP returns with sand in their panties. Waaa, why you guys so mean.
    5. Lulz ensue.

Wash, rinse, repeat. You can now MFP.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Dude, you should totally do that stack, but remember you need to megadose it, or there won't be any effects. Minimum dose for any effect is 2-3g of each daily.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Some people on this site are real ****s huh **** never so much hate or negativity on any other sites when it comes to fitness asked a question here and get dumped on was just curious ill just continue to use the app forget asking anything on here ill go elsewhere.

Okay troll.