Protein shake WOMEN

Options
2»

Replies

• tazroni
    tazroni Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would you be able to put a scoop of protein powder in your oatmeal in the morning? I do have trouble getting all the protein I need as well.
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I drink Unjury shakes made with low fat milk or Baciatric Fusion, different flavors. Make sure you have ones that have the correct type of protein as that makes a difference. I go on my surgeon and nutritionist recommendation.
  • lyfwithluv
    lyfwithluv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done protein powders for years and nothing stacks up to this one! I buy mine at Costco. No artificial anything in this one and my doctor allowed me to drink it while I was pregnant. Keeps me satisfied, I can't say enough about this product but to try it and see what you think.

http://shop.orgain.com/Organic-Protein-Powders/c/Orgain@ProteinPowders
  • fitpal2014me
    Options
    I noticed something in your question that I wanted to comment on. You mentioned adding protein to a smoothie.

What Most people do Not know is that in order to Lose Weight, Protein must be the only thing in your digestive system.

The human body needs Fat & Carbs to break down Protein.

If Only Protein is ingested, then the body Uses fat & carbs that are already Stored In the body, to digest the protein.

So, to Lose weight with protein, Only have Water in your System 2 hours Before & 2 hours After ingesting the protein and Only mix the protein with Water.

Use a Protein Powder that is High in protein and Low in Fat & Carbs. I like Syntha-6 the Best, than Gold Standard Whey, then Jay Robb.

I am investigating vegetarian protein as well.
  • fitpal2014me
    Options
    :smile:
  • fitpal2014me
    Options
    :smile: