New Kid On The Block

Options
Hello Everyone!!! I am the new kid on the block. I am totally ashamed to say that a coworker sent the link to me on 5/13/10 and I never even acknowledged it. Today, I was strolling through some old emails and came across it and decided to check it out. It is a totally awesome tool. I love the way it calculates the calories, carbs, fat, and proteins for you. I really think that I will be able to track my daily intake with this and reach my goal. My goal is to lose 40 pounds in six months. Not sure if that is realistic, but that's my goal. I am really upset with myself for not checking this out sooner. Again, it is totally awesome!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Replies

• defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Don't be ashamed! Weightloss doesn't work when you're not ready for it. You had to come to it on your own. This is a fantastic site with really encouraging knowledgeable people who are working on the exact same thing you are. :) And the tools are unbeatable. Glad your here and good luck!
  • Chrissy1011
    Options
    hi welcome i love this site too. and i think 40lbs in 6 months is totally reallistic as long as you put in the hard work of eating right and exercising. good luck to you on you weight loss!!:happy: