slim & 6 and TIME!

Options
I'm a single mama to a 5 month old so finding time to work out is extremely hard for me. I just got the slim in 6 DVDs and I was able to do 10 minutes a few days ago before my son woke up - and let me tell you, i was hurting! haha. Anyway, I have no time to do these dvds. I was wondering if working out when he goes to bed (between 7 and 8) if it's okay to work out that late???

Replies

• TiffanyDollface
    Options
    I'm a single mama to a 5 month old so finding time to work out is extremely hard for me. I just got the slim in 6 DVDs and I was able to do 10 minutes a few days ago before my son woke up - and let me tell you, i was hurting! haha. Anyway, I have no time to do these dvds. I was wondering if working out when he goes to bed (between 7 and 8) if it's okay to work out that late???
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what time you work out. Find what's best for you and your schedule and do it.
    Also Congrats on the lil man! -- I can't wait to have another baby.

:flowerforyou:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    I'm in the same situation...my little one keeps me too preoccupied to do my workouts any earlier. I prefer to do my workouts earlier, but I've been having to them later in the evening, after all the kids have gone to bed! I say-at least I'm working out! I don't really know if the time of day matters, just get moving!

I have the slim in 6 and have almost completed the last one, although it has taken me longer than six weeks (see above and you'll know why!)

Anyways, not sure if I helped at all, but good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I work out anytime up until 9 pm. I haven't had a hard time falling asleep at all because the exercise kicks my butt! I'm exhausted by the time I can actually let my head hit the pillow. I suppose everyone could react differently, so just give it a try for a week or so and see what happens.
    Good luck! :smile:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    The latest time I start walking is at 8pm and finish at 9pm, then do stretching....I usually go to bed at 11pm so this works good for me.

Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to add.. I also have the Slimin6, they are the hardest :yawn:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Let me tell ya...Slim in 6 HURTS! LOL I also have the DVD's and did the Start It Up yesterday, the full 25 minutes and I can hardly walk today! My legs are KILLING me but I guess that's a good thing! Best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    LOL, The "lunges" are what get me, to much lower body workout, but if we want to have a nice looking booty... as they say, No, Pain, No, Gain! :huh:
  • TiffanyDollface
    Options
    I did the first 10 minutes the other day and my Legs were KILLING ME! It kicks your *kitten* lol
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I did the first 10 minutes the other day and my Legs were KILLING ME! It kicks your *kitten* lol

Yes it does....I don't think I'll ever make it past the 1st Start It Up DVD! lol
  • Canelitas
    Options
    LMHO - Same Here!!! :laugh:

Nah, seriously, we can get through it, we just got to set our minds to it. :)
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Ok, I've made it 3 days straight on the Start It Up CD...legs are still sore but nothing like the first day! lol
    How are you all doing with it?