Back again! In need of support

Options
eleanoraus
eleanoraus Posts: 33 Member
Hey everyone!

So I'm back after a rather long period of not paying attention to what I eat, and this time I'm absolutely determined to kick some *kitten*!

Would be nice to have some people to help me along the way, have just under 100lb to lose, so no mean feat. WOuld be grand to get to know a few of you properly as well, I never really got into that side the last time i was here.

Little bit about me; I'm 22 and I live in the South West of England. I work full time in a customer services role (yawn I know) and in my spare time obsess over all things Norway, and plan how I'm going to emigrate there one day! CUrrently teaching myself Norwegian, and planning a visit in August, and have been there twice in the last 3 months (oops). I sing and play my piano and guitar in my spare time, and love all things musical, could NOT live without music oh lordy no... Also a big fan of laughing, nothing better than having a damn good giggle!

Soooo add me ladies and gents, and let's get friendly :D

Elly

Replies

• RunningCopper
    Options
    This is my 3rd time back! Friend request sent!
  • chadproud
    chadproud Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey everyone!

So I'm back after a rather long period of not paying attention to what I eat, and this time I'm absolutely determined to kick some *kitten*!

Would be nice to have some people to help me along the way, have just under 100lb to lose, so no mean feat. WOuld be grand to get to know a few of you properly as well, I never really got into that side the last time i was here.

Little bit about me; I'm 22 and I live in the South West of England. I work full time in a customer services role (yawn I know) and in my spare time obsess over all things Norway, and plan how I'm going to emigrate there one day! CUrrently teaching myself Norwegian, and planning a visit in August, and have been there twice in the last 3 months (oops). I sing and play my piano and guitar in my spare time, and love all things musical, could NOT live without music oh lordy no... Also a big fan of laughing, nothing better than having a damn good giggle!

Soooo add me ladies and gents, and let's get friendly :D

Elly

Welcome back Elly!

You're interest in Norway sounds really neat!

No doubt in my mind that you're going to crush it this time around. Hope to see you around!

-Chad
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome back :) I just started logging again after a long break as well. Sending a friend request!
  • ChalkChalkx
    ChalkChalkx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is actually my first time on here but not my first shot at weightless or the healthy life lol. I added you and hopefully we can get fit together.
  • eleanoraus
    eleanoraus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm actually really happy to be back :D looking forward to actually doing something this time round haha.
  • RoRoNyC
    RoRoNyC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also just joined this week after some time away. Sending a friend request! Looking forward to getting fit together! :)