What's your next piercing or tattoo?

Options

Replies

• bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I want my snug pierced as well as my uhh, lady bits... and at goal, I'm getting a big rib quote from The Scarlett's Letter. :)

"lady bits," are by far the hottest piercing, hands down.... I am not a fan of pierced nipples but down below... wow
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    noseRING. NOT a tiny glittery gem.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    a prince albert....

my bf has this. i'm a fan. :drinker:

...but i don't believe you. at all.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I really want to get a nose hoop soon

& then there are a bunch of different tattoos I might get sometime
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    puzzle piece tattoo and side tattoo
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get unobtanium claws that shoot out of my hands like wolverine...that would be cool.
  • Bound4Kona
    Bound4Kona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thinking about going the branding route.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Don't have any ink, but I do have a few piercings. My next will probably be a simple second ear lobe piercing. Haven't had the greatest luck with my helix piercing so I'm not sure about more cartilage piercings. Not really into getting the nips done, but I would consider a second one down stairs.
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would like to complete my fave red sox player tattoo on my right wrist and then get a quote on my left wrist. I also need to get my Red Sox and Patriots tattoos done but that will have to wait till next year, unless I win the lottery
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel like this.

fcbba8f61e97220ffcf67f0af5b57127.jpg
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Piercings, never again... but tattoos.. I want to get lightsabers on my arms.
  • mollyrv09
    mollyrv09 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm going to get a bow on my finger... most likely purple in support of Lupus research.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten a tattoo before but I really want a butterfly or a cherry blossom flower. Hoping for my birthday this yr I would finally have the balls to get one.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Nose piercing after Europe trip. The profile picture I have is my next tattoo, itll be on my back, between my shoulder blades. Basically from the bottom of my neck and down about 1/4th of the way.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Something out of Greek mythology, still finalizing the design.
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm such a baby. I haven't done anything, but I really want a light ink tattoo on my wrist of a key. Light ink (white, light grey, light brown) because I'm not trying to make it stand out due to work and a key to symbolize that I had the ability within to not resort to surgery.
    But I regained all my weight lost and am starting over, so that tattoo is a ways a way!
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    O Prâna, be not turned away from me, thou shalt not be other than myself! As the embryo of the waters (fire), thee, O Prâna, do bind to me, that I may live.

This quote in sanskrit surrounded by water and fire. On my left side rib.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I'm going to get a Justin Bieber picture on my lower back. He's so hot.

with the iconic hair from before or the mugshot of now?
  • Cousin_Eddie_
    Options
    As a religious person, and I am getting interpretations of the sistine chapel done on my back
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I recently got my portacath removed, and I would really like to get the same style tattooed somewhere. The design I've (horribly) sketched out is kind of a beauty rising out of ugly kinda thing.